Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Individual Level Questions / Skin/Muscles twitching during session
« Last post by clockw0rk on February 14, 2016, 11:19:26 pm »
What does it mean when your skin and/or muscles "twitch" during a session?

Today, the skin on the right side of my head, near my right ear kept twitching while listening to Transcendence.. It was a bit distracting.
Every session is going to be different. Some sessions will be more rewarding than others. You didn't do anything wrong.
Greetings, I'm on my first week of the Brain Evolution System.

On the 3rd, 4th, and 5th day, I made the mistake of listening to level 1 twice in one day. Then, I read on the support page that you are not supposed to listen to the sessions more than once a day or risk getting desensitized to the audio. Now, I do not feel the same "high" as I did during my first few days of listening to level 1. Any suggestions?

I'm currently on my 7th day in a row. Tomorrow, I plan on taking a break and not listening to it at all.
Your BrainEv Journey - MAIN BOARD / Re: My BrainEv Experiences
« Last post by TigerEyes on February 12, 2016, 07:21:43 am »
I just remembered that I never posted my update.  XD

So after I "graduated" from Level 6 of BrainEv and then listening to one level each day, I did Level 7 for another month.  That was alright.  Feel like both Level 7 and BrainEv didn't completely live up to the hype; benefits were OK, but not really to the level I expected.  But I was happy to complete the program.  =)
Welcome Board - START HERE! / Re: Hello
« Last post by Infinite on January 12, 2016, 02:31:36 am »
Hello Leeann,

Welcome and hope you like it!

Best Regards,
Infinite
Thanks! :)
Welcome Board - START HERE! / Hello
« Last post by Leeann on January 11, 2016, 02:21:25 am »
Hello all! My name is Leeann and I live in the US.  I found out about this through Revolutioniz and decided to try it out. 
Same day is fine. A short break would be a good minimum.
Brain Salon Experiences & Questions / Can I use two apps from the Brain Salon per day
« Last post by Voytek on January 10, 2016, 08:01:16 am »
Can I use `Happy Pill`with `High Energy Espresso` or `Sharp Razor` same day?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Follow us on Twitter