Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advanced BrainEv Users - NEW / Is it time to delete my bookmark here?
« Last post by Inedible on June 16, 2016, 01:37:09 am »
It has been years since I last went through BrainEv. I had the files on my old computer and I haven't tried to move my data over to the new computer. I have moved a couple of times and I am not sure where my levels on CD ended up. Anyway, I still come back to the forum regularly to see what people here are up to. And it looks like it is over. Is it time to get rid of the bookmark and to stop coming back to the forum?
Announcement: Forum Closing! / The BrainEv Forum is Closing!
« Last post by Karl on April 04, 2016, 09:47:27 am »
Hello Gang! :-)

After being online for over 8 years, it's finally time to close the doors on the BrainEv Forum.

With over 70,000 posts and almost 38,000 members -- with 1125 members online at the same time at the height of its popularity -- the forum has certainly been a great place for meditation fans to come together.

However over the past 18 months, as users have shifted more toward social media and email support, interaction in the forum has dropped.

That means we've had to make the decision whether to continue supporting a very quiet forum... or whether to put all of our energy into providing great service through our other modes of contact.

As a result, we've decided to close the doors on our forum.

The forum will no longer be allowing new registrations, although it will continue to remain online as a historical resources for all.

BrainEv is still burning bright and will continue to be sold at the official site at http://brainev.com/

Support can be received by simply emailing [email protected] -- or you can ping our team on Twitter @inspire3

A big thank you to everyone for their support over the past 8 years, and for furthering our understanding and enjoyment of brainwave entrainment :-)

Kind wishes,

Karl @teamkarl
Individual Level Questions / Re: Level 2 and 3 brain state
« Last post by Infinite on March 25, 2016, 01:15:16 am »
I think it's common for the experience to change from week to week and for the effect to be 'less strong' as you continue to listen to each level.
Your BrainEv Journey - MAIN BOARD / Re: Need advice
« Last post by Infinite on March 25, 2016, 01:11:08 am »
It always seemed to be okay for me to fall asleep while listening.  However, if you're not noticing anything and you want to notice something, maybe for you, you should try not falling asleep.  Maybe try switching to listening in the morning.
Your BrainEv Journey - MAIN BOARD / Need advice
« Last post by ccdev on March 20, 2016, 06:32:14 pm »
I've been using the BrainEv system for a month and a half now (midway through level 2) and I have not noticed any difference, good or bad. The only time I noticed anything was after using the demo download the first day...I felt calmer and in a really good mood. I used the demo for two weeks before signing up. Since then I have listened every night (with one night off per week) without fail. However, I haven't felt any differently.

Am I doing something wrong? I've been through the manual and message board and noticed that it seems to be ok if you fall asleep while listening. What might I do to see some improvements?

Thanks
Individual Level Questions / Level 2 and 3 brain state
« Last post by brainiac21 on March 13, 2016, 11:18:23 pm »
Hi,

I'm just finished with week 1 on Level 3 and I noticed my brain state is the same after getting used to it like with Level 2. 

In the beginning weeks of Level 2 I sometimes fall asleep near the end of the track and when I am use to it, I noticed I'm alert when it's done. 

When I finish it being alert I feel I get more out of it than I did the first week or two where I fall asleep.

I listen to it at night since I don't have the time to do it morning but I'm just curious if people have similar experiences like that. 

Thanks!
Your BrainEv Journey - MAIN BOARD / Re: Re-using BrainEv
« Last post by Marg on March 13, 2016, 12:39:17 am »
Thank you for your comments Inedible. I'm looking forward to this second time around.

Kind regards
Marg
« Last post by Inedible on March 12, 2016, 12:47:05 am »
The second time through is better than the first. You can go deeper.

Generally speaking, where to go after the next round of BrainEv depends on how much you want to spend.
« Last post by Marg on March 11, 2016, 11:42:43 pm »
Hi Infinite

Thanks for answering my message. I will start from scratch as you suggested.

I realise the forum wasn't really the place to ask my question but when I tried to send a message to the support address, it wasn't recognised.

Thanks again
Kind regards
Marg
« Last post by Infinite on March 11, 2016, 01:56:12 am »
Hi Marg,

If it were me, I would start from scratch.  I personally did two rounds (starting from scratch the second time) without about a year in between.  While the overall experience was not as "strong" as the first time, one week surely would not have been enough.  Also, Zen12 is not as powerful/doesn't go as deep, so I don't think it would "spoil" any potential results from another round of BrainEv (at least not after the first couple of levels).

Best Regards
Infinite
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Follow us on Twitter