Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
I see, bu tell me; can I start realizing level 7 immedaitely after I finish 6 level? And if I can; how tranisition looks?
About 6 months after you've purchased levels 1-6, you should get an e-mail offering you the ability to purchase level 7.
Getting Started Questions / How to swap to 7th level after foundations` complete?
« Last post by Voytek on June 03, 2015, 10:00:29 pm »
I can`t find info about transiting from 6th level to 7th. Could you tell me, how to do this? Do I have to transit to it just after 6th is completed?
Getting Started Questions / Re: Subliminal`s program combined with BES
« Last post by Voytek on June 03, 2015, 02:31:05 am »
Thank you very much for yer great explanations and for sharing yer experiences. I`ll definetly try combine BES with my subliminal training and let you know about my results.
« Last post by Infinite on June 03, 2015, 01:44:16 am »
Of course it's possible.

You're playing with two different "brain training" systems where the science behind them is not really well known/established.  We don't even really know how the brain works even without these things.  So nobody can give you a true guarantee of how these two things will interact with each other.

However, in my opinion, I think it's more likely that BES will enhance any positive effects you may be getting from the subliminals.  I base this strictly on my own experience that I get more out of BES or any other self improvement modality when I combine the two.

Best Regards,
Infinite
Individual Level Questions / First week of level 1
« Last post by Buddhaboy on June 02, 2015, 09:39:26 pm »
so far my first week of level one has been productive. I felt euphoria the first day and ended up being hyper focused during a dinner party with friends which was cool because I didn't need a drink to have fun. Also I noticed today that I fell pretty deep into an altered state of consciousness and lost track of time during my morning session. Towards the end of the cd I felt my consciousness reving up and coming back to the surface. I've been meditating using various systems for a long time now. I've never felt this deep so fast. I enjoy it and look forward to expanding my capacity to overcome stress. My job is super stressful and rewarding. Working with kids who have asd can be mind numbing and physically exhausting. But the program seems to be adding to my stress relief.

Best regards
Reggie
Alpha ZXT item will be full of glorious cognitive thinking houses of which work at to lift ones mind characteristics, such as ram, thinking ability, information, awareness, inspiration additionally to focus. This particular various changes the actual minds method to get neurochemicals of which raises some time and someone improved upon ram. That increases the ram keep in mind in girls and men around each of the ages.
http://www.fitnesscafe360.com/alpha-zxt/
« Last post by Voytek on June 02, 2015, 03:40:48 am »
Thanks for reply, mate. :)

But could you tell me, is there any possibility that BES will negatively affect subliminal messages or vice versa?
« Last post by Inedible on June 01, 2015, 10:19:22 pm »
Yes, you can combine subliminals with BrainEv.

8 hours per day of the same subliminals seems a bit much. If you can change it up every hour or so that would be better.
Getting Started Questions / Subliminal`s program combined with BES
« Last post by SirVoytek on June 01, 2015, 07:22:45 pm »
I know, that some people have already asked about this, but I want you to make it clear. Can I use BES alongside subliminal`s programming (8h/day) without any risk and efficiency detraction?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Follow us on Twitter