Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Experience  (Read 1515 times)

Marc

• View Profile
Experience
« on: January 20, 2013, 04:46:20 pm »
I have been trying the sleep salon for 2 days now, playing the "All night sleep loop" and then the wakeup session in the morning.. This is the best sleep i have had in many many days. And the difference is very noticeable.

I have been looking for a track to play during nighttime for 2 years. I even designed two of my own, but the Brain Salon is great. I have all kinds of sleep problems. Restlessness, "brain wandering" Even some thing my doctor called epileptic-something which happens when i am on the edge of falling asleep.

I have been combining Sleep Salon ("All night sleep loop") with a natural sleep supplement called melatonin and it's as if the brain salon track activates that stuff in a much more efficient way.

Bottom line is, thank you whoever made it possible for me to get this well crafted product. Being able to sleep better is a great improvement to my life.

You reading this, if you have sleep problems or want to optimize your awake time, strongly consider this product. I tried many many others. They were good.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:50:07 pm by Marc »

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Experience
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 06:58:57 pm »
Hi Marc,

Thanks for sharing your experience!  I know that sleep problems plague a lot of people and Karl's goal was to specifically target a lot of the reasons why this happens, so Sleep Salon would work for a greater number of people.  I'm glad to hear it is working for you!

-Tiffany

Chandlerdylan8

• View Profile
Re: Experience
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:20:37 am »
It it it ............ Cured my insomnia for years I had to take pills but I use this instead and it cured me I can sleep all night now thank you brain ev sleep treatment I love this thing

Follow us on Twitter