Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Questions Related to the Sleep Salon Program:  (Read 1562 times)

Daniel

• View Profile
Questions Related to the Sleep Salon Program:
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:37:05 am »
      Hello everyone, how have you been doing? I actually have some general questions regarding the Sleep Salon software (specifically with the Wake Up Session and the Wake Up Session with Classical Music tracks) before I would consider purchasing it. Before I ask my questions I want to give you a brief personal history of my past problems and also to point out that my actual goal that I wish to achieve will take me in the opposite direction with the intentions of the Sleep Salon program. I use to have problems with going to sleep in the past throughout middle school, junior high, and high school. I would be awake and staring at a dark ceiling for hours with endless thoughts pouring into my conscience until my body would finally fall asleep on it's own.

Than eventually my mind and body grew out of the stage and I have since (with very few exceptions) been able to fall asleep much more smoothly. However to this day I have not been able to coach my mind and body (or have them out grow of it naturally) to wake up early at the specific time frame that I have set for myself. I use to sleep in to 2:00P.M. in the beginning when I had a day off and now I find myself waking u around 11:00A.M. During the work days I constantly find myself waking up with no more (but sometimes even less then) 30 minutes before my shift would start causing me to eventually spring out of bed scramble for my work clothes and jettison out of the door (still groggy and half asleep), causing me to usually miss out on the most important meal of the day along with little me time to better prepare myself for the day.

As for the long and patiently awaited questions. Do the Wake Up sessions promote the long term entrainment of having your brain remember the time that you have consistently set your alarm to play them at just like the Brain Evolution System does after the long time use? Or will the Wake Up sessions be more like the Brain Salon and promote temporary wake up relieve meant to get you up and going for that specific day causing you to have to continually use the sessions in order to guarantee that you will arise early each day?

I remember coming across an old thread started by Pure Bliss in the Brain Salon section of the forms almost 8 months after the program was first announced. She asked Tiffany and Karl to explain the difference between the Brain Salon and the Sonic Vitamin programs and asked which one they would recommend (by the way I have purchased the Brain Salon program and I enjoy using it). Karl had mentioned that he helped oversee the original development the Vitamin Sonic program perhaps than he could answer this question for me. After looking at their site I noticed they offered the AMBuzz track for sale on their site which they have quoted "Wake up to the soothing sounds of nature as they slowly but surely ease you awake. This gentle session gives you time to prepare gradually for the day ahead, without the usual jolt out of bed you normally get with alarms, buzzers, and the like." Would the AMBuzz track be the right choice for helping me alter my waking up state in the event that the Wake Up sessions with the Sleep Salon won't help?

I cannot believe how long of a messages I allowed this to become. My apologies everyone I know this is a bit a a read but I thank you for your future answers, comments, and patients in reading this semi-novel and hope I have not strained too many extra-ocular muscles in the process. ;D

Daniel

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Questions Related to the Sleep Salon Program:
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 02:49:25 pm »
I have sent this over to Karl, so hopefully he will jump in and answer.

-Tiffany

Daniel

• View Profile
Re: Questions Related to the Sleep Salon Program:
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 09:53:05 pm »
Thank you Tiffany. I appreciate your help. I will continue to do my own research in the mean time and will post new information for those on the forum who also have trouble getting up in a timely fashion every morning.

Daniel

Follow us on Twitter