Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Sleep salon has stopped working  (Read 1295 times)

Mo

• View Profile
Sleep salon has stopped working
« on: November 08, 2013, 08:53:05 am »
Hello everyone

I have been using the sleep salon for several months with really positive benefits. After suffering with insomnia for many years and trying various ways of improving my sleep the sleep salon has been really helpful. My sleep has been really deep and I have been waking up feeling refreshed and rested with that morning sleepy feeling when you wake up that was evading me for years. However in the last 4 -6 weeks it seems that it has lost it's magic :(

For some unknown reason it is not as effective as before and I'm not getting deep sleep waking up in the middle of the night and very early in the morning.

Nothing has changed in my life otherwise, if anything I've had some reduction in stress levels after changing jobs 4 months ago. I can't think of any other reasons why my sleep is changing again.

I wonder if anyone has experienced this problem with the sleep salon loosing its effectiveness and what could be the reasons for it.

Thanks a lot

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Sleep salon has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:47:40 pm »
Possible reason is that your brain is getting used to the stimulus, thus it is not responding as well.  Kind of like building a tolerance to a drug.

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Sleep salon has stopped working
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:59:18 pm »
I agree with Infinite.  This seems to happen to some people after using the Sleep Salon for a bit.  Try changing up your sleep track to something else to shake things up and you can often get things back on track.  The brain gets complacent listening to the same thing all the time and kind of becomes immune.

-Tiffany

Follow us on Twitter