Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: sleep salon  (Read 872 times)

morena

• View Profile
sleep salon
« on: August 29, 2014, 09:28:56 am »
I would llove this to work for me but am very cautious - I have tried so many things over the years. M problem is not getting to sleep, but STAYING asleep I wake up in the early hours of the morning and more often than not dont get back to sleep. Is anyone able to tell me whether it can help with this??

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: sleep salon
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:44:37 pm »
I can't speak from experience, but theoretically, yes.  There are various programs to follow within the system depending on what your issues are.   Two of these are "all night sleep loops".

If you decide to try it, don't give up if it doesn't work the first night.  You may need to adjust to it over a couple days, first.

I can say from experience that this company has made good on refund requests when a product wasn't right for me, so as long as you can evaluate within the refund period, you have nothing to be wary about.

morena

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 02:57:18 pm »
Thanks Infinite. I was wondering also if you could use it alongside the Brainev programme; Ive started that and i know they say not to overload the brain.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 12:20:57 am »
You should be able to use them both, but at different times of day.  I think the official recommendation would be to space them out at least half an hour apart.  However, if you're listening to Sleep Salon every night, and especially if you're doing one of the all night sleep loops, I would try to give it more time than that.

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 01:50:38 pm »
Yep, the Sleep Salon was designed to not create problems if used with BrainEv.  For most people, I don't recommend that you use BrainEv too close to bed time since the program often energizes the mind and can make getting to sleep difficult.

There is a section in the back of the Sleep Salon manual that outlines how to use the program based on the kind of sleeping problem that you have.  Make sure to check that out!

-Tiffany

Follow us on Twitter