Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: BrainEv Round 2 - suggestion  (Read 3562 times)

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
BrainEv Round 2 - suggestion
« on: March 21, 2012, 09:47:41 am »
Hello all you wonderful BrainEv-ers!

As some of you will know, I am on level 4 ROUND 2 of BrainEv. I would like to suggest to Karl, Tiffany and you guys, that a new section is created for Round 2-ers. Why? Well, to be honest, I see my journey in round two is very different, so my posts no longer really belong amongst the more typical first round posts. I know my way around, I am not overwhelmed, I can handle what BrainEv throws at me, and this time I am consciously evolving, rather than BrainEv dictating the pace and experiences.

I think this separation may be important for new-comers - who wants to read posts full of self-exploration and resolution, when they want to understand and interpret their own first-hand journey? I think my posts muddy what was previously clear water.

Secondly, an apposite space for us Round 2 BrainEv-ers (which now includes Dreamer who is also posting) demonstrates that there is a point and purpose in repeating the program for a second time.

Also in Round 2 I am incorporating lots of other inputs (Open Focus, meditation, Chimp Paradox, Gamma Healing, Eureka Enigma), which runs somewhat contrary to the message we try to communicate to first timers: namely just stick at BrainEv, don't mix in other long term entrainment programs. I know the above aren't entrainment, but they are powerful methods that work on deep inner programs, and they may still interfere with the BrainEv process.

Just an idea.
In sincere gratitude both for BrainEv and the use of the forum, Pure Bliss

NickR

• View Profile
Re: BrainEv Round 2 - suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:07 pm »
Hi Pure Bliss,
 I would support a seperate section on the forum for users who have finished a first run through. It could also be a space where we could share what else has been working well in our lives.
  Level 5 and 6 to negotiate first though.
Best Wishes

Nick
 8)

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 11:15:00 pm »
That's an excellent idea, Pure Bliss.

And perhaps a separate section for those who have moved on to level 7. I see very little, if any, posts about experiences in level 7.

I think going through a second round with BrianEv might be an essential experience for anyone interested in total benefit and actual command of their mental process, and it would be most interesting to see how level 7 can tie it all together.

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 08:50:14 am »
So how about us creating a After Six Months forum, or similar? In which we encapsulate both Level 7 and 'repeat' experiences? More like an advanced users forum?

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:45:38 am »
That's an awesome idea.

And such a forum might also serve as inspiration for those who hadn't considered the possibility of how BrianEv and level 7 could be used as an on going "listening practice" to aid/enhance life growth.

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 05:10:32 pm »
Just perfect.
Looking forward to posting there already!
Thanks, Karl. Big hugs, Pure Bliss

HOG Rider

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 03:32:59 pm »
Great idea, I just ordered L7 and will be starting it soon.

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 08:32:25 pm »
wonderful!
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 10:12:26 am »
Hey Karl,
Can you create this After 6 Months slot on the forum quickly? I keep posting on the main section, and am concerned that newbies will find my content not particularly relevant - lets be honest - totally irrelevant to BrainEv. Little do they know though, that getting access to a full range of entrainment frequencies as delivered in a BrainEv session is quite literally a life-changing event. Nothing resembles the past, pre BrainEv days for me. No depression. Even my insomnia is now perceived as my True Self wanting to have a quiet chat with me and clear a few detail up, before the world awakes and claims my attention with busy-busy.
Thanks - sorry to push as I know you have lots to do.
Love Bliss at her Purist!

David Stepp

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 12:27:13 am »
Hello Pure Bliss; I just started brainev, and I am just finishing Level1. Like you, I am always trying to combine methodologies for accelerated advancement. Yesterday, I typed in "Anna Wise" into the search function, and guess whose name came up over and over again? I strongly agree with everything that you said about her book. And the same applies to her "High Performance Mind" guided meditation program. They really are the perfect companions to the brainev system. Obviously, great minds think alike! Thank you for all of your input, and confirming my thoughts about the two. You are right, "Awakening the Mind" should be required reading for any serious student of brainev. Good luck and abundant blessings in all of your efforts. ;)

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 10:51:42 am »
Hello!

Sorry for the delay in responding here -- the new forum board has been created. How does that look? :)

Karl

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 08:28:56 am »
It looks absolutely perfect!
Thank you!

Follow us on Twitter