Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: How to know when astral projection occurs..  (Read 1379 times)

thirdeye

• View Profile
How to know when astral projection occurs..
« on: May 04, 2009, 01:59:23 am »
Astral projection occurs when you notice every object around you has an energy field.  You will actually see the energy field emanating from objects you can see.  You will hear various frequencies coming from the objects as well. Sound creates vibration, vibration creates energy.  Your molecules will vibrate to the level of your soul and you will begin to leave and hover over your body.  There are cultures that believe that just as a baby is dependent on the umbilical cord for nourishment and growth in the womb of the mother and is released or cut when he or she is ready.  The same goes for a person who is released from this physical world.  There is a cord called an elastic "etheric cord" that supposedly is attached to your soul while the other end is attached to various dimensions(spiritual world).  When this "cord" is cut that is when death occurs, allowing the soul depending on what you carry in your heart determines what dimension you go to.  In some instances though this cord can be stretched allowing the soul to pass right through it without cutting it and that is where astral projection comes in.

I have had this happen to me just once about 5 years ago. It happened while i was sleeping.  My journey took me to outer space where i traveled at the speed of light through space to a certain place where i saw various lights coming toward me which immediately ended my journey back into my body!  This is something i will NEVER forget!

*This is NOT a joke this REALLY happened to me!*

awapax

• View Profile
Re: How to know when astral projection occurs..
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 05:03:12 pm »
thirdeye
I like your explanation and story vey much, although I have never expirenced this yet, I can appreciate the enormity of such an experience.
I imagen it is called a "near death expirience", if I had to wait for the real one I possibly will not be able to tell the story,
for that reason alone I would not like to take this as a joke.

Thank you
Andrea

nkkie123

• View Profile
Re: How to know when astral projection occurs..
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:05:39 am »
i see. now i know about these..thanks for the info

Follow us on Twitter