Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy  (Read 3569 times)

Karl

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 654
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« on: March 23, 2012, 08:48:43 am »
Hello Gang!

Thought you may be interested in this :)

Yesterday, I did an interview with Debra Poneman for a future teleseminar that she is holding. In it, we discuss happiness, the self-growth journey, the truth behind "manifesting", saying yes more -- and, of course, the Brain Evolution System.

Here's a link to listen to it over the next week:

http://karlmoore.com/temp/DebraInterview.mp3

Check it out. The links that Debra refers to don't work yet, but you guys already know where to buy BrainEv :)

Hope it provides some value! :)

Thanks so much,

Karl

rchoates

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 227
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 11:23:19 am »
Awesome interview Karl!

I actually saw that google chrome commercial, and there you were with, "Say yes more," and I was like, "Hey! That's Karl!"

And your English accent is so clear!!

Tiffany

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 668
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 04:36:18 pm »
Super!  Thanks Karl!

-Tiffany

Karl

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 654
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 11:03:15 am »
Ha, brilliant -- thanks so much guys :)

Was a good, fun interview -- this was just a rough cut but wanted to share, and think it brings a little value to the table!

NickR

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 07:30:00 pm »
Thanks Karl it was an hour well spent. I learned much of value.

Nick
 8)

Pure Bliss

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 08:34:22 am »
Hi Karl,
I haven't listened to your interview. I know it would be fantastic...... but I have got to prioritise. And you know what? I AM HAPPY - REALLY CONTENT - ALREADY. So it isn't disinterest, or lack of my support, just my happiness quotient is good, consistent, stable. That software program is delivering just fine for me and I don't want to tamper with what already works. However, BrainEv did release that inherent contentment, by freeing me from that crazy-making beta-frazzle. Beta-frazzle? What's that, you know I can hardly remember. Beta-frazzle is the other side of the coin of contentment (happiness).
Love Pure Bliss

Karl

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 654
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: Interview with Karl - BrainEv Guy
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 11:53:02 am »
I love your response, Pure Bliss -- and there is NO REASON to listen to this stuff when you don't need to :) I wish everyone was like that and that NOBODY needed to listen to it!

We all need gentle reminders and pushes in the right direction every now and then (heck, me more than most), so it's there as a little motivation if anyone needs it.

Self-help can be somewhat addictive and self-perpetuating. You are not broken and you don't need to be fixed. The realization of that often wipes out the need for 99% of all the fluff out there. The other 1% is the valuable material which genuinely helps on a neurological level -- brainwave entrainment, releasing, et al.

So, to paraphrase Cat Stevens... if you want to listen, listen. And if you don't, don't :)

(Credit: If You Want to Sing Out)

 





Follow us on Twitter