Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Learning CDs  (Read 2677 times)

hgsearch

• View Profile
Learning CDs
« on: January 30, 2009, 10:50:05 pm »
I understand that we are not to combine this system with other mediative systems, however, can we still take courses such as 'Learning Spanish' while using this?  I have been holding off using the language learning cds (not subliminal) because I'm not certain.  Thanks!

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: Learning CDs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 02:16:50 am »
You can use absolutely any other self-help technology or tools with BrainEv, including subliminal CDs or language learning audio.

The only thing you should not use alongside BrainEv is another brainwave meditation product.

For example, you shouldn't combine Holosync with BrainEv.

Hope that makes sense :)

Karlos

iambeamsucess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 05:16:43 pm »
Hi Karl maybe your the one to talk to,when I go to the welcome page it looks the same as this page  but has some code to put in and I can't make it work and why is it there ,        NOW on the question of what you can use no its not clear how do we know whats a sub,mind,learning program since any of them could have anything on themit would be alot of helpif you had a list of what not to use,thank you for your time Harry

thirdeye

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 04:38:13 pm »
any CD that has binaural beats or isochronic tones or is labeled Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Theta or Delta should not be used while using BrainEV.

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 10:15:43 pm »
Yup and it has been said many, many times!

...somehow though the more I hear it the more I wonder why is that?

awapax

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 10:51:17 am »
Yup and it has been said many, many times!

...somehow though the more I hear it the more I wonder why is that?

If I take a particular course in learning a particular language with a particular profen trak record to success,
it would be foolish of me to think that I comprehend faster if I also enlist to another course with different
language content from a different school at the very same time.

Call it the Babylon effect  ::)

There are many ways to learn meditation, but only one is neccessary to suceed,
therfore I stick to the brain evolution system, cause its easy and I don't have to wonder about anything else  ;D

p.s just started level 5 this morning  :)

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 06:17:12 pm »
Haha cool - thanks!

I'm just starting Level 6 myself today!

WOW! That must be the first thing in a long while that I'm sticking with for so long!

awapax

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 08:30:57 pm »

WOW! That must be the first thing in a long while that I'm sticking with for so long!

me too, my friend, a part of eating, drinking, breathing and loving chocolate  ;D

P.s ever heard of Fred Gratzon and his book  "the lazy way to success", check it out,
it's a worthwhile manual to have alongside the brainev system, and it explained to me a lot
why I'm not such a good sticker too, because most of the programs are much to hard work and
very little fun  ;)

http://lazyway.blogs.com/lazy_way/
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:41:58 pm by awapax »

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 10:43:08 am »
I'll definitely check it out- thanks!

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 05:56:38 pm »
Sorry for being slack with this thread!

@iambeamsucess - Sorry, I just don't understand your question. Can you rephrase?

@demistify - Good point RE *why* you shouldn't combine the systems. Although Michael Kelley could field this question better on the scientific reasoning behind it, I think it just throws things out of whack. (A less scientific explanation, there.)

If you're following Holosync, your brain is entraining daily to certainly frequencies. You're slowly pushing the boundaries each day, going deeper and deeper. If you're then using another program, which is going deeper still, or shallower, using it's own sound system (as opposed to our 3P DEAP for example), the effects of both programs will be diminished. You're diluting the drink too much.

Best to keep with just one program and see it through to the end.

Also, this isn't a sales issue at all. If people are midway through Holosync, we suggest they stay on it - rather than switching. If they do wish to switch, we suggest just allowing a few days rest before starting the BrainEv program at Level One.

Note that individual CDs - such as those used for one-off practices, such as the CDs at www.binaural-beats.com (designed to get rid of headaches or help you focus) - should work alongside BrainEv without a problem. It's more the actual *programs* that can become less effective, as the desired mental projectile isn't being followed.

Karlos

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 06:44:39 pm »
Thanks Karl - great insight!

Follow us on Twitter