Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Vocabulary program  (Read 2077 times)

Gnosis

• View Profile
Vocabulary program
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:26:14 am »
Anyone know of any good vocabulary programs available or have used personally in the past that have helped? Or does anyone have any helpful advice on building up knowlegde of words,memory and reading comprehension?

demistify

• View Profile
Re: Vocabulary program
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:42 am »
Well if you give some potential products I may do a little investigation on them and tell you what I come up with...

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 01:25:48 pm »
I made a quick check and they seem to be the most reputable vocabulary system among others I managed to glimpse.

I'd say go for it - they have a 90-day money back guarantee which is ensured by RegNow - their retailer and the actual company you'll be buying from and RegNow does seem like a reputable company so I'm sure they'll issue you prompt refund if you ask for it.

Of course - that's just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt. I've been online since 1999 and have been doing business since about that time - so I kind of smell online scammers from miles away and your product doesn't really ring any bells to me. But again - I'm not an expert and this is not expert advise or anything.

Gnosis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 11:59:24 am »
Thanks for the information demistify, its very helpful. My intuition tells me its a sound investment, and your advice has only reaffirmed that decision. The only other alternative option would be trusting a compnay called 'verbalaadvantage' which charges well over $200 for a bunch of cds which no doubt are of very little help.

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 05:41:17 pm »
Did I miss something? Where's the post with the product details?

Gnosis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 05:57:08 pm »
Did I miss something? Where's the post with the product details?

lol I had to delete my post containing the link as didnt want it to seem as if I was spamming the forum. The product in question is called 'Ultimate Vocabulary' which I'm about to invest in.

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 06:42:46 pm »
Haha yeah, it does look a bit odd that way  ;D

Follow us on Twitter