Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Greetings everyone! Today is my second day on level 1...  (Read 569 times)

heartandsoul80

• View Profile
Greetings everyone! Today is my second day on level 1...
« on: March 18, 2015, 09:08:51 pm »
So yes, I am a noobie :) ! My first day of listening to level one yesterday morning made me relax and calmed me down a ton all day, I did not get tired, fatigued or bored at all during the day at work like I usually do! I also heard the sounds of the audio track a couple of times while I was working when I was not listening to the track and it sounded like I was holding up seashells to both of my ears. Level one also seems to help me not entertain negative thoughts for more then only a few seconds wich is unheard for me lol!

Day two of listening to level 1 was pretty much the same thing but about half way through it, I had a muscle spasm in my left thigh that lasted for about 5 seconds (i was laying down on my bed listening to level one) perhaps the spasm released some negative energy! then 5 to 10 minutes later,  a crystal clear vision or video entered my mind of a guy at a desk much like a news anchor calmly said or told me: "I need your help" then the vision or video disapeared from my mind. I have no idea what that ment! Anyway, I continued to listen to the rest of the track until it ended and then I got on with my day.  This has been my experience with BrainEv so far!
Thank you all for reading this post!
Mike

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Greetings everyone! Today is my second day on level 1...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 12:44:53 am »
Great stuff, and only after two days!  Hope it continues to get even better for you....

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
Re: Greetings everyone! Today is my second day on level 1...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 09:37:04 pm »
Welcome and congratulations on getting started. Interesting second day!

Follow us on Twitter