Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Hello Karl, and fellow Mind Explorers!  (Read 2029 times)

Submagic

• View Profile
Hello Karl, and fellow Mind Explorers!
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:06:07 am »
Hello my name is Hans, and I'm from Norway... I'm on week 2 with cd1... No Reactions Yet!  8)

Peace & Love

sprintzach

• View Profile
Re: Hello Karl, and fellow Mind Explorers!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 02:42:31 am »
Well, some benefits can be very subtle like better concentration, better sleep quality or improvement in your resiliency. All these things cannot be measured or quantified. Nevertheless, they are still benefits coming your way.  ;D

Be persistent in it. So many people have reap great benefits from them, so will you.  ;)

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 03:33:15 pm »
Well, some benefits can be very subtle like better concentration, better sleep quality or improvement in your resiliency. All these things cannot be measured or quantified. Nevertheless, they are still benefits coming your way.  ;D

Be persistent in it. So many people have reap great benefits from them, so will you.  ;)

I totally agree with you! My main improvement is coolness in temper, and a more relaxed mood.

JReed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 10:52:57 pm »
Hello from not-so-sunny Calirofnia.
I started a little over a week ago.
I feel somehow different - not sure how - just different.
one thing I do know is that I have instant access to a lot of anger!!;-( Not so great, but, I wills tick with the program in hopes this will shift and liberate me from all the times I have stuffed it.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 02:02:06 am »
"... in hopes this will shift and liberate me from all the times I have stuffed it."

This is part of the theory with meditation/entrainment.  It is not always pleasant, but it is supposed to help you re-process (and hopefully release) old memories/emotions that you've stuffed away and still need to deal with.

Follow us on Twitter