Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Hi all im Matt :)  (Read 2509 times)

ellisd

• View Profile
Hi all im Matt :)
« on: August 23, 2009, 01:40:27 am »
Hey guys Im matt
so im familiar with brain entrainment programs as I started out with brainwave generator and neuro programmer years back.
went to "Quantum Mind Power" like half a year ago, was a great program by the way.
caused depression though for me.
I learned about meditation only about a month ago so I been lookin into those programs.
Started with Holosync, felt good at first, then Tried lifeflow, went even deeper but that program only uses one stage of entrainment per session, such as alpha.
Now looking into BrainEv here, I noticed it had a certain method of entrainment which I liked.
The Lifeflow was an hour long session too, did not like that so Im happy with this Brain ev, 2 days of use, it is very relaxing :) love it. 8)

Kathy

• View Profile
Re: Hi all im Matt :)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 07:14:49 pm »
Hi Matt,

Welcome!

I'm glad you're enjoying Brain Evolution...I find it relaxing as well...  :)

Please let me know if I can be of assistance...   :)

Kathy

carlobee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 05:49:46 am »
Hi Matt.

nice to know your progress and good to know you are enjoying it. :)

veronique

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 07:00:38 pm »
Welcome Matt!
Brainev is super relaxing!  ;D
Enjoy and keep us posted.
x

essvass

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 09:53:31 pm »
Hi Matt,
I know you posted your message years ago and I don't even know if you are still here. I am trying to figure out something for myself. Actually I am trying to figure out if I should try Zen12 meditation which also uses brain entrainment (as a very subtle background). I used Quantum Mind Power/Confidence in the past and this is why I am writing to you. I only used it for several months but very diligently. One of my hopes was to alleviate my depression. I did not notice any change and I stopped. Was there any reason you said it was a great program if it caused depression for you? I think the man who created Quantum Mind Power/Confidence said that combining brain entrainment with music was not beneficial. I am just trying to figure out if Zen12 makes any sense compared to Quantum Mind Power/Confidence which I stopped using. Ultimately, my goal is to meditate (really meditate rather than just sit there as I did on and off in the last 30 years). Thanks for reading if you did. Blessings,

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 02:02:05 am »
I suspect you will not hear from Matt as his post was not only from 2009, but since then he has only a total of 4 posts.  But who knows, there are many people who lurk around here without posting, so perhaps he will chime in.

On the chance he doesn't, I can't say anything specific about Quantum Mind Power, but I will say there are several "great programs" out there, but not all are good for everyone.  For instance, the biggest/best known program is probably still Holosync.  Thousands of people have had a positive and enriching experience using Holosync.  Some people have a bad experience.  If some small percentage of people have a bad experience, that doesn't negate the fact that it is still a great program.

Many people have a great experience with BrainEv.  Some do not.  Same as with Holosync. 

Some people who have a bad experience with one will have a good experience with the other.  Or not.

Zen12 is not as long or deep of a meditation as these other programs.  I own it and think it is great for what it is, mostly for some quick relaxation or a quick meditation when you don't have so much time.  It's also a good starting point for people who find themselves easily overwhelmed by other programs as it eases you in much more slowly.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter