Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: No new topic... just a newbie "hello"  (Read 13472 times)

Bear0007

• View Profile
No new topic... just a newbie "hello"
« on: March 15, 2013, 05:20:36 pm »
Hi everyone,

I've been on brain-ev for a little over a month.  Began level II four days ago. 

I'm curious... if I don't really feel ANY difference, is that "normal"?

This seems like a wonderful program... nice to know there are others who always want to "better" themselves.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend,

Terry :)

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
Re: No new topic... just a newbie "hello"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 12:25:42 pm »
Hi Terry

Just stopping by to welcome you to the forum. I am not sure if there is a 'normal' when it comes to BrainEv. We all experience it in a different way.
Maybe there will be things that change but you won't realize it until after time, and with hindsight, in the meantime enjoy the CDs :)

Wookiee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 04:58:52 pm »
Hi Terry,

People notice the effects of the BrainEV at different rates. It might be that a later level has more impact for you. The effects can also be subtle, but no less important for that. So it can help to keep a journal or post on here. Then when you look back it can help highlight the changes you've been through. For example may be there are some challenging situations you face with colleagues or family, with the journal you may notice these becoming easier to deal with.

Regards

Wookiee

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 08:11:29 pm »
Hi Terry,

I'd agree with Diane that there's no "normal."  Although there are some experiences that are more common, I don't think it's right to say other experiences are not normal.  Everyone is different and it is not unheard of for some people not to notice anything until they get all the way to level 5!  As for me, I noticed things right away, but my brain probably needs more work than "normal."

Oh, one caveat...  Be sure you are following directions:  listening in a quite place with eyes closed and headphones on.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 12:35:52 pm »
Hello Terry,
It has been a week since you first posted here. I will make another echo, there is no "normal" in how people respond to Brain Ev beyond things just seem to get better. I will also echo, the changes may be very subtle, so much so that you may miss them or attribute them to other things going on. Think of life outside of the session, are you reacting to people or situations a bit differently? Any change in temper or distractedness?
Has anything changed in the week since your first post?
Just thoughts.
Blessings
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Bear0007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 03:53:15 am »
Hi Dreamer,

I almost forgot about this forum... so forgive me for the delay in responding.  Yes, it has been a couple of weeks since I've been on, but I also wanted to wait a while to see if I noticed any changes while listening to level !!.  BUT... nothing yet.  Maybe I just have so darn much to overcome ( ;D) that maybe it WILL take more time for me.

At any rate, I'm over halfway through level II and I have to take it on faith that things are
changing.  Maybe, as was said, it is so subtle that I really haven't noticed it.  Like I said though, I am definately going to go through all the levels...  Maybe by then, there will be some change.
At the very least, I am thouroughly enjoying the wonderful sounds of the levels.

Thanks, again, for the feedback,

Be well and Blessings to you, also,

Terry

narora

• View Profile
    • Minnie Mouse Bedding
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 07:15:19 am »
Hello Friends,I am new in this community,Here to discuss some new issues.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 02:30:50 am »
Hi narora, I will look forward to your discussions of new issues!

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 10:43:12 am »
Terry,

It can be very easy to overlook the small improvements Brain Ev can bring about. Example, it takes you 10 or 20 seconds longer to become irritated with a situation. You don't notice the delay, only the fact you are still getting irritated. This is where journaling may help. Chose one aspect you are hoping to see improvement in and give it a level of 1 to 10 in severity and WRITE IT DOWN. Don't look at it for a week. At the end of the week think about that area and give it a level, writing it down, THEN compare the two numbers. If the change is only by one digit, it is a change you would not notice. If there is no change, please let us know. I have so much faith in this program, I am sure it will work for you.

Blessings
Dreamer

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 10:46:13 am »
Hello Narora,

Welcome to the forum. It helps to be active here, so I hope to see more from you.

Blessings
Dreamer

Follow us on Twitter