Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: 6 months later......  (Read 1671 times)

morena

• View Profile
6 months later......
« on: February 28, 2015, 05:57:48 pm »
I have graduated. I have doggedly gone throguh all 6 levels and can honestly say that NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I do quite like llevel 6 which is very relaxing; but there has been no knock on effect. IM very disappointed.  :'(
 I seem to remember a refund possibility which Id really liketo hear about.

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: 6 months later......
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:06:03 am »
I believe the refund is good for 7 months from date of purchase.

I didn't have any problems when I requested a refund for "level 7".  I just e-mailed [email protected], gave them my order number, and asked for a refund.  The response was prompt.  Hopefully it will be for you as well.

Best of luck!
Infinite

morena

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 07:47:45 am »
Thank you!

Voytek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 07:26:48 pm »
Infinite

Didn`t you notice any results from level 7 using?

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 09:31:35 pm »
Yes, I noticed results for level 7.  For me, those results were not good.  To me, level 7 is constructed like, and feels like, Holosync, which was also not a good experience for me.

JudyUK7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 12:03:30 pm »
hi what do you mean by 'not good'?  If you noticed anything, its working. old patterns that need to be healed will come up, thats the idea.  then they can be released.  if we resist, we repell the benefits.  cant move forward carrying the baggage from the past. it  keeps your resonance stifled.  hope youll stick with it.  the only way out is through. be well

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 01:41:34 am »
I mean it made me emotionally numb and insensitive.  It was not "hell".  It was just nothing.  Sure, I was imperturbable.  But neither did I experience joy.  Just nothing.  This is a known thing that happens with some people if they spend too much time in delta.  Probably because it's easy for me to go there already.  It's my natural "defense mechanism."  It's a horrendous state from which to have any kind of relationships, though.

magnoliaz

• View Profile
Re: 6 months later......my experience
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 11:02:19 pm »
In my experience of 6 months I knew from the start that I was going to learn how to consciously bring my brain into any state I wanted to be in on command. That is the point of the audio cues, to teach us when we are in alpha or theta, to get used to how that feels and then to learn to go there whenever we want at any time we want. I have achieved that ability over these past six months. I can now bring myself into alpha instead of being upset by anything or into theta when I want to learn or observe or even wake up and go right into beta in the morning without needing a coffee! This was my intention to learn to do this and I have succeeded! Thanks Brainev!  8)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2015, 01:56:28 am »
That's great, Magnoliaz!  Congratulations!

Follow us on Twitter