Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: brain-wave sync  (Read 622 times)

slojo

• View Profile
brain-wave sync
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:23:24 pm »
I just discovered a website call brain-wave sync.  They are offering all kinds of brain evolution mp3 downloads for 49 cents per download!  None of them are the ones used in the 6 level system but they are pretty great.  I just bought a dozen of them.  Now I have to wonder about what is going on here?   Why was the 6 level system $100--that's $16.66 per mp3 download versus .49 cents!?!?!   Okay, so I am still loving the brain evolution level system but this makes me suspicious of the whole deal now...Any comments from the Brain EV commandos?  Karl?   :o

Inedible

• View Profile
Re: brain-wave sync
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 11:42:14 pm »
Amazon.com has great deals on brainwave entrainment, too.

Anyway, I think that with BrainEv you are paying more for lifetime support and to help with ongoing development of the system. It is the same way with Holosync, but you have to pay thousands of dollars for their complete system and the low frequencies require special headphones and equipment. My MP3 player only goes down to 20 Hz so it is not good enough.

slojo

• View Profile
Re: brain-wave sync
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 02:22:26 am »
The Brain wave sync recordings for 49 cents are amazing.  Everyone should check them out.  Well worth it.   I have to say that I love them as much as the brain evolution series of 6.  Meanwhile i am on level 4 and it is great. 

Follow us on Twitter