Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Changes in Life  (Read 1824 times)

Yos

• View Profile
Changes in Life
« on: January 08, 2015, 02:11:37 am »
Hi...I am new to this brainev, still in level I for 2 weeks. Instead of starting new topic each level, I will try keep updating my progress thru all level here...is it ok?

At first, I tried free sample 15 minutes version of brainev for 2 weeks, I really enjoyed the sound so I heard it 2-3 times a day because:
- It did allow me to feel good all day
- I woke up early than usual and felt fresh

After I purchased brainev...the first 10 days of level I, i felt:
- impatience to hear 30 minutes session
- fell asleep 2-3 times during session, but woke up while the session end
- ups and downs during the day
- appetite increase
- need longer sleep and no eager to wake up

at the 10th day level I, I felt dramatic change (the same day Lee Benson sent email):
- easier to control my sleep habit
- can stay awake thru all 30 minutes session
- I want to concentrate on the sound, but my mind easily wander
- more able to control appetite

Question:
- I have idea to do simple streching position while listening...is it ok?
- Can I direct my mind to do positive thinking/mind chatter while listen?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Changes in Life
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 10:18:48 pm »
You can, of course, do whatever you like.

However, I think for most people it is best to remain in one position, and let the mind wander as it will while listening to the audio.  If you are consciously directing your mind in a given direction, you would be interfering with the tendency for entrainment to stir things up from your subconscious for healing/releasing/reprocessing.  That being said, whatever you are consciously directing your mind towards will probably be made more effective.  So it is a matter of choice which is more important to you.  But if you feel you need to direct your mind towards positive thoughts, it sounds like you have some negativity that needs to be released.

Yos

• View Profile
Concious Dream & Memory
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 09:46:28 am »
This is what happened to me and wife after using brainev, we got dream which we could consciously control the result like:
- I could use calculator to argue about costing figure
- I could give logical reason so to win an argument
- My wife could reject service offered by someone because she thought of the problem that might occur later

That made us feel smart...hahaha

Our memory also improved, we can remember task even we did not give much effort to stick it in mind

Yos

• View Profile
Brain sync
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 12:32:14 pm »
3 days ago, I went dinner with my wife,when I intented to ask some food from her...suddently she offered me the food. I thought it was just coincident that she act even before I speak out.

But yesterday we both had a bad dream (different dream) and we woke up when we touched each other. My wife screamed like horror...haha

We do listen brainev at same time everyday, so it could be the reason our brain can snyc. Or maybe that brain snyc thing was just too good to be true...
But I will report more about this if same even occur.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:27:59 pm by Yos »

Yos

• View Profile
Mind chatter/repetitive music
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 04:52:01 am »
Today finished level 1. So far I feel the benefit such as able to absorb what I read in self help book.

By the way, does this brainev program able to shut mind chatter and music that keep repeated in my mind? I suspect this kind of activity will suck my brain energy to do more important thing.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:55:31 am by Yos »

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 06:46:03 pm »
Congratulations for finishing the first part of the program Trascendence!!

Well sometimes our "critical voice" or "interior voice" that is talking to us is there to protect us sometimes we need to ask it what do you try to say me? Working with this form of energy is one of the most powerful energy works that I have found!!!

Congrats again!!!!!!!!!11

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 10:26:26 pm »
Hi Yos.

Yes, BrainEv (meditation in general) will tend to calm the "chatter" in your head and allow you to focus better.

Yos

• View Profile
Level 2 challanging
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 04:17:22 am »
After using listening lvl 2....i fell the old habit trying to take dominance in my life. But at the same time the good thing keep growing.

This is very strange that both positive and negative side arise altenately at the same timse in my life.

Yos

• View Profile
The battle
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 12:55:28 am »
The inner battle between ego and intuition keep going on.

Some of negative habit that I was able to overcome,now again come to surface. But the differenve is my reaction. now I am able to laugh at myself and accept what is.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 01:53:32 am »
Congratulations on your increasing self awareness and control.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Yos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 08:20:37 am »
Level 3...a challange for me and wife....during the day, we had done stupid thing that we never thought before. Anxiety, forgetfull, old bad habit, sensitive.

I hope this entrainment will make my brain better after going through such problem. >: ;D

JayPimpers

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 07:35:29 am »
A lot of people have problems with level 3.

Yos

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2015, 01:14:01 am »
Yes....i aleeady can overcome lvl 3 after about 10 days. No longer anxiety.

Just for sharing thought. This 2 years, I already put my attention on brain because I always felt tired and brain fog all time. Other than entrainment, one must put attention to nutrition such as detox ur brain and body (cheap one use spirulina & chlorella). Also build better body/brain cell and nerve myelin by consuming affordable ghee & virgin coconut oil. (I mix 2:1 part).

I always want to do exercise,but did not hav time due to my work schedule. At lvl 3, I began to Accept What Is, that I currently will not able to exercise like normal people. So instead of waiting condition to change, I do choose to change myself. I purchased trampoline/rebounder this week, using this even for 5 minutes a day changed my day become more positive.

Yos

• View Profile
Lucid dream
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 03:11:40 am »
Woooow....going through level 4 for 4 days, I had 3 lucid dreams.

The dream was about how i able to face fearful situation, what i think when facing near death accident, also about integrity to my spouse.

This experience made me happy after being down when going through level 2 and 3.

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 03:57:06 pm »
Thanks Yos, I've loved reading about your progress.

I'm so glad your hard work is paying off!

-Tiffany

Follow us on Twitter