Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Daniel, my experiences wih Brain Evolution System  (Read 2025 times)

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
Daniel, my experiences wih Brain Evolution System
« on: January 10, 2015, 07:20:41 pm »
Hello my name is Daniel and Im starting the program actually I bought it a month ago but unitl now I??m doing it as the guide says everyday with one day of not.

I was doing it intermitent, but now Im doing 4 days in row I feel good of doing it because that??s consistency and I want to trail the program and decide if want to keep it or not.  But until now I feel happy with myself because I??m doing it consistently

If you want, please tell me your experiences your advice, Im courious about the best way to do this: repeating a mantra, trying to not think while meditation, etc thank you
I will post here my sharing and experiences
Thanks for reading
Thanks for writing

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
Re: Daniel, my experiences wih Brain Evolution System
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 09:05:50 pm »
Now I did 3 sessions together and I fell asleep, it was wonderful because that means I got relaxed

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 04:55:47 am »
Let??s celebrate :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I have just finished my first week doing everyday during 6 days the program, and today is my day off. Great!!!!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 11:53:31 am »
Congrats!

I think it's best to close your eyes, focus on the sounds, and let your mind wander as it will without "engaging" your thoughts.

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 05:29:32 pm »
Thanks Infinite sometimes my thoughts.... me engache on them I will try your advice thanks!!!!

Today is 2.1 (second week, first day"!!!!!"!)
I feel good, relax.  I am good mood

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 05:39:12 pm »
We recommend sitting each level for 1 whole month -- that's 1 listening session a day, for 6 days a week -- with a day off for reflection.

Every month, you will advance to the next level (the next MP3), and continue this enjoyable, life-bettering process for 6 months.

At the end of your dedicated 6 month evolution, you will revisit each level for a day - over 6 days. After this final re-visitation, you are considered a BrainEv graduate.

At that point, you can continue to sit each level as you deem fit. We suggest revisiting the entire program once a day, every 2-3 months or so, to keep your new-found "mental muscle" as toned as possible. We have also recently released Level 7 as a powerful continuation of the program.

We recommend that you only listen for a maximum of once per day.

You shouldn't try to overwhelm the brain, or cram too much training into a short period of time. Increased listening will not equate to increased results!

Compare building your mental muscle to building physical muscle at the gym. Imagine you try to do "everything" in one day, and spend 15 hours non-stop on arm weights - you'll likely end up exhausted, and without any significant results to show for it. But spend 30 minutes a day for the whole month, and you'll probably see substantial results. Little and often WORKS.

In addition, research suggests that listening too much can desensitize you to brainwave entrainment stimuli - in the same way that people living near noisy environments (such as next to train tracks or airports) adjust to no longer "hearing" the constant bombardment of loud noises.

Please follow the general listening guidelines, and don't feel pressure to rush ahead.

Rather than to limit your growth, our recommendations are here to ensure you get the very best results from the Brain Evolution System.

Here this important and interesting link where I got that info:
http://support.brainev.com/frequently-asked-questions

Today I feel so lighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 05:53:36 pm »
Here I wanna paste this wonderful information
While practices may vary in form, researchers have determined that all meditation falls into one of two categories:

Concentrative meditation: Where a person is focusing on something specific, such as repetitive breathing or a specific image or thought. During this type of meditation, the singular focus allows the person to block out all other thoughts or activities, such as surrounding noises or actions.

Non-directive meditation: During this type of meditation, a person simply relaxes and lets the mind roam free. This state often utilizes soft sounds, such as cascading water, to help the person induce a completely relaxed state.

To uncover the science behind each type of meditative practice, scientists used MRI scans to record the brain activity in 14 test subjects. Each participant engaged in a recorded period of regular resting, a recorded period of non-directive meditation and a recorded period of concentrative meditation.

The results, published in the Frontiers of Human Neuroscience Journal, validated the belief that meditation does in fact reduce stress and improve mood.

The results showed that during concentrative meditation, where a person focuses on a single thought or image, the brain activity was very close to the state of resting. So, concentrative meditation can be considered a form of wakeful rest for your mind.

Remarkable Findings with Non-Directive Meditation

During non-directive meditation, where the mind is allowed to wander freely, the brain activity was actually higher in areas associated with processing thoughts and emotions than when in a state of rest.

According to principals in the study, these findings suggest that nondirective meditation ???allows for more room to process memories and emotions than during concentrated mediation. Researchers also remarked:

This area of the brain has its highest activity when we rest. It represents a kind of basic operating system, a resting network that takes over when external tasks do not require our attention. It is remarkable that a mental task like nondirective meditation results in even higher activity in this network than regular rest.

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 06:56:10 pm »
Finally I wanna mention that is great that as I understand we are in the non-directive modality that has a lot of emotional and proccesing benefits!!!

By the way I like to have this forum, it??s awsome

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 07:56:27 pm »
Today is 2.2 (second week, second time)
I felt relax and nice doing the program

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 06:03:29 am »
Today is 2.3 and I feel great

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 07:20:49 pm »
Today is my 2.4 I did one audio and half more I felt amazing

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2015, 03:56:18 am »
Today is 2.5 and I had a wonderful asleep time while meditating I love this program

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 02:58:29 pm »
Today is 2.6 Im on from one hour ago and I really want to go to sleep ???

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 05:43:38 pm »
Today is my day off of the second week GREAT

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2015, 12:44:54 am »
Today is 3.1 and I felt the necessity to sleep while doing it

I did one audio and half one awake and almos 1.5 asleep
I feel much relax and I know that sometimes is pretty important to sleep