Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Half way through level 3  (Read 647 times)

morena

• View Profile
Half way through level 3
« on: November 22, 2014, 09:08:40 am »
Im over half way through level three. I am enjoying the programme but have to say i havent noticed any real changes. Level 3 is quite relaxing (altho i have to focus hard on not seeing someone swilling water round a bowl which is how I imagine it was made). It also causes me to see colours, which I quite like. Ive also tried the Sleep salon and although persevering long after the 'money back' period, have to say that its made no difference. Maybe this is another programme that doesnt suit me (sigh). ::)

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Half way through level 3
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:39 pm »
Hi Morena,

I'd be happy to help troubleshoot.  Let's start with the Sleep Salon.

Why did you start with the Sleep Salon program?
Which Sleep Salon sessions are you using, and when?

-Tiffany

morena

• View Profile
Re: Half way through level 3
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 06:23:22 pm »
Hi Tiffany. Thanks.
My sleep hasnt been good for many years. The problem isnt going to sleep but that i wake up early in the morning. I very often cant get back to sleep again.
I have tried all the sessions over a period of two or so months, nitghtly. For a long time i was playing the sleep loop/ After a while i found that just annoyed me, to wake up hearing it playing and it had no effect. At the moment i am on the suggestions tape with the rain which i quite like but it has no effect on waking. Sometimes my sleep is better than others but thats always been the case. :-\

Follow us on Twitter