Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Strange sensation  (Read 9168 times)

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: Heat sensation in chest area
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 08:15:35 pm »
Hi Nzakeral,
Way to go. This is fabulous. I called that sensation 'losing time' when it happened to me. Shows you are entraining just fine. Good for you. Enjoy level 2 - a totally different soundscape, with elements to distract you. Have you watched the introductory video for each level? If not, do so because they are really informative.
Bon voyage in level 2, Pure Bliss

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 05:17:09 am »
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:36:53 am by nzakeral »

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 08:02:18 am »
Hi Nzakeral,
Well done. You are staying put with it. No point of making it your enemy. You need to get to a point of acceptance, letting it be, letting this happen, let it manifest. Just allow it to come and when it does, listen carefully to what it says.
So this makes you hot. When you take off your shirt to cool down, what happens next? Do you cool down? Is it being out of control to this phenomenon that scares you? What is so scary about getting too hot for unknown reasons?
So you feel like a puppet. What is wrong or right with being a puppet? Lots of us feel puppet-like from time to time. I am not in control of all my outcomes (even critically important ones to me like selling our house and becoming financially free - just my perception of what is important and I have little control over). How do you look, feel and act when you are insane? Most of us are quite a bit insane most of the time - for evidence just look at this forum, plenty of people, especially me, who aren't always acting in their own best interests.

I want to congratulate you. I think you have come a long, long way and it has only been, what? 3 days? Well done, Nzakeral. You are taking vital steps towards accepting yourself. Facing what is true and what isn't true. And what's the harm in a little overheating? Maybe, in time, you will come to see it as your special friend and guide, alerting you to when it is time to take a time out to sort fact from fear. Good for you.

I wish you a very special day in getting to know your real self. Congratulations, you have good reason to be proud.

P.S. Millions of women the world over experience hot flashes during menopause. None of them die because of it. Some resist like mad and get all het up about it. Others accept this a part of their process and just live with it. Night sweats and up-wellings of heat at any moment just are, for some people. At the end of the day, it is but a choice. Are we going to drive ourselves insane about something we cannot control? Or are we going to get on with life while having night sweats and hot flashes during the day?

P.P.S. Have you seen a doctor yet? Find out if there is a physiological cause. Then you will KNOW. It's things we don't know about and thus we fear that has Chimps screeching from the canopy.

Again congratulations. You have lived through two more episodes and are getting more curious and less afraid. Good for you!!!!

Here's to feeling cool even when you are scorching hot inside! Hugs, Pure Bliss

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 09:24:36 am »
Thanks or another big reply :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:54:49 pm by nzakeral »

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 09:53:19 am »
Nzakeral,

I have to say I pretty much agree with you about doctors, and have little faith in most of them. Alternatively, do you have access to a fully licensed and accredited acupuncturist? Again, you still need to be careful about choosing who you will see, making sure of their training and such, but if you find one I really think it would help, whether it is physical or energetic.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2012, 10:52:58 am »
 Nzakeral,
I admire your tenacity. You will understand this.
Is it my physical heart? is it my heart chakra? Am i possessed by an angel? A demon? Is it coming from another person like a soul connection? am I just crazy ? and well.. I can't get any answers to any of these theories so I'm left confused.

One question: Why do you believe you can't get answers to these questions?
On confusion. I also experience confusion. My experience of confusion is when we hold two opposing beliefs (neither of which are totally conscious so just below awareness or taken for granted) the result is confusion. Confusion is good. It is a piece of the puzzle. You are confused. So ask, what confuses you?

I haven't been to a Doctor yet and to be honest I don't really trust Doctors.. they just like dishing out prescriptions to help pharma make big bucks.
I have to say I pretty much agree with you about doctors, and have little faith in most of them.

As I see this, Nzakeral and Dreamer, these Truths you hold about doctors (note the massive generalisation) are part of your Personal Belief System. Thus a belief, not necessarily the truth. Doctors save lives every day. There are good doctors and bad ones. We need to distinguish between good doctors and non-serving beliefs. I don't mean to sound like a know it all. I'm just tossing it back for your contemplation and examination. Why? Because I have spent years running around feeding myself generalisations based on one negative experience. One swallow doesn't make a summer. And one money-grubbing doctor doesn't represent the profession.

Again, I don't mean to upset or talk down. Be very well, Pure Bliss

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2012, 11:36:44 am »
Nzakeral,

One question: Why do you believe you can't get answers to these questions?

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:37:14 am by nzakeral »

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 06:04:59 pm »
Note to Pure Bliss. There are certainly times and conditions where I am more than ready to visit a standard physician. I also have many years of experience with doctors who want to medicate the symptom rather than find the cause of a problem. Not to say they are bad doctors, but I recall one doctor talking about the speech that was given during his graduation from medical school. The speaker stood in front of all these medical student graduates and said something like "Half of everything you have learned in medical school is wrong. The problem is, we don't know which half."

I have simply reached a point where, if there is no crisis involved, I would rather look for non-medical answers before looking for medical ones. And as you know, from outside the forum, I am currently seeing a doctor and taking medication for my ADHD. My search for non-medical solutions was not giving me any results.

Dreamer

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 06:50:45 pm »
This really comes down to self-trust. If there is no trust in the self, and we've all been exposed to a society where the individual self (to a greater or lesser extent) is stripped of all personal power, then you're basically at the mercy of your own condition, and seldom is there effective treatment from competent experts.

Common beliefs absorbed by the mind: You were created....which basically means that you're not the power that made you You, so real power belongs to a "Someone" else, being: god, parents, teachers, the bully, demons, angels, spirit guides, the subconscious, the police, the government, doctors, lawyers, ect... which are all in turn to one degree or another "distrusted".

The flesh is sinful.
The mind is fragile.
Man is limited.
To KNOW is to be punished (need I repeat Adam and Eve, the serpent, and that damn apple).

And the list can go on for a while, and twist and turn depending on the culture you were raised in. The point is, they are all beliefs, and as such, become reality, which is of course designated as TRUTH.

Until sufficient self trust has been instilled and developed, most everything in life appears "intangible" and out of reach.

Very broad sweeping generalization in this post, but I hope its essential point was conveyed.

Here's another belief, again a generalization, but a core aspect in the minds of many: To be Human means to be a Victim....why? Because being Human means to be vulnerable and always at the mercy of a "Something", be it one's own mind, a disease, a person, a society or a government. To be Human means to SUFFER. (Don't you just love that one). Peace and harmony are reserved for the afterlife.

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 04:34:33 am »
zz
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:55:06 pm by nzakeral »

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 06:48:06 am »
Agreed. Lost was an awesome show, and the writers completely messed up the ending!! Vague, stupid, and lack of real meaning all come to mind when I think of that final episode. It almost completely ruined an amazing show. But that's what happens when writers fail to commit to a concept out of fear of being rejected.

However, Lost was just a show, and didn't communicate anything valid, in my opinion. What it did capture is how people are faithfully convinced that they are at the mercy of Forces beyond their reach or understanding. Whether religious or atheist, people believe that reality is one thing, and that they are something else, disconnected from the events that emerge in their life. Being separate from reality, so much of their well being depends on how much power can be accumulated to manipulate and control what is experienced. It is this exact mind set that breeds fear and enslavement, and makes peace/happiness/fulfillment conditional degrees that must be struggled for to acquire, if realized at all.

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 09:12:01 am »
Hi Nzakeral,
Once more congratulations. I enjoyed your post - also enjoyed Lost, what I saw of it - didn't get to see the last series so no disappointment for me about the ending.

I see progress in you Nzakeral. More and more Human - taking risks, posting stuff you think may not be 100% relevant, open to feedback = open to fresh data = open to positive change. Well done! It is so rewarding to see the Chimp all quiet and resting, trusting enough to let your Human take over and do the critical analysis.

On to level 2 as well. Good for you. Keep feeding back what comes up. Remember to ask questions about anything of interest and concern. The goal is to reassure the Chimp, so you can relax enough to let BrainEv introduce all those lovely brainwave frequencies that allow you to experience calm, curiosity, creativity, bring up old memories etc. It amazes me how many people on the forum want to improve their memory, and then when memories of the past begin to surface, they start Chimping Off about emotions attached to the memories. The point is they are retrieving memory and immediately they send a message back to their unconscious that they don't like what they are getting! So, let BrainEv do its job, and keep your eyes open for the positives. When you start to spot them, your brain will deliver more positives - it will get the message: deliver positives to Nzakeral!

One thing I have learned from connecting too many dots is that having a wild imagination and being extremely intuitive is more of a curse than a blessing in an existence such as this

Don't want to nitpick - but I sense you really do want to resolve stuff that troubles you, including explosions of heat in heart area. So look at the belief you are holding here. Wild imaginations are great fun and push creative boundaries: the world needs more of this. And really, Nzakeral, DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT INTUITION COULD BE A CURSE???? Watch those random thoughts - your brain does exactly what you say. Use your intuition gift for better purposes than intuiting curses!

Let the magic begin. I look forward to your creativity and intuition being put to good use that makes you feel wonderful. Use your gifts well. Love Pure Bliss

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 09:31:48 am »
Nzakeral,
I am the odd man out here, I did not watch Lost but heard a lot about it as everyone around me seemed to be following it. I want to say I think both Robert and Pure Bliss made excellent posts.

As far as connecting the dots, the Ancients did that with the stars creating what we now refer to as constellations. Were they right? Wrong? Who knows? Sometimes it is good to spend time connecting dots, but sometimes it is good to remember you may not see all the dots and sometimes you are adding dots that belong in a different constellation. Remember, the Big Bear and the Big Dipper are two different ways of connecting the same dots.

It is good that the heat hasn't bothered you for a time. Enjoy your journey on level 2.

Dreamer

Sport1

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 03:40:19 pm »
Hi Nzakeral,

It could be that you're letting go of all the tension you held on for so long, this entrainment I believe is rewiring a better you.

Every so offer I get those sensations, and I think its my bodies way of letting it go, to move to greener pastures.  We all have past experiences we can't change, but we sure can move forward for the better, and change will take place.  Hang in their, today is now and a better step towards greatness.

Take care...
Sport1

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 02:42:47 am »
Hi Nzakeral,

My first level two session was great look forward to my next one today :)

edit : second go at level two was enjoyable also, I'm finding it more relaxing and a bit darker than lvl one.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:55:25 pm by nzakeral »

Follow us on Twitter