Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Strange sensation  (Read 9168 times)

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: Strange sensation
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2012, 08:56:04 am »
Good morning Nzakeral,
Delighted to hear you have made a safe transition to level 2. Have you looked at the introductory video for that level? It gives you a clear indication of what is going on entrainment-wise and what to expect from the level.

It's hard to come to conclusions on theories when you're able to see them from many perspectives. Imagination and intuition create these perspectives and therefore more fear and confusion is generated than what is necessary, going from experience
I think that BrainEv will help you tone down the beta-frazzle (high amplitude and high frequency busy-busy stuff) and your intuition and creativity will be more useful and efficient. I found that levels 1 and 2 helped me to lose that scatteredness, I found a calm focus, so the world was a lot more comfortable to live in.

Excellent progress. I am proud of you and for you! Just keep posting. And keep observing the heat-attacks so that you are absolutely comfortable and stress-free around them. At that point (= no resistance from you towards them) you can start exploring them and seeing what use they are to you.

I wish you a wonderful session and new step on your life adventure. Open up to the magic, and ignore that Chimp who keeps shouting from the jungle canopy (just thank the Chimp for the well-meant warning so it calms down and goes to sleep)! Well done, Pure Bliss ;D

bob_gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2012, 09:29:10 am »
This post is really very informative. Thanks for sharing.

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2012, 02:51:41 am »
Little update -

Lvl 2 progress is going ok - I like lvl 2 over lvl 1.

I can't find the intro videos can anyone link me to them?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:50:22 pm by nzakeral »

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2012, 04:48:44 am »
Hi Nzakeral,

Frustrated, pissed off, tired all the time, and confused; unable to get the answers you want to understand what you're going through...

Okay... What you're feeling is understandable. So how about you let go and allow the answers to come to you. You might ask, "But how do I do that?" Well, first you have to believe that you're even capable of getting such answers. There are roadblocks you have to eliminate in your mind, one clue being that mercury in retrograde, or any astrological phenomena for that matter, can possibly exert a force that has an effect on you. When you ascribe power and force to objects or circumstances outside you, you will always be a victim in one way or another.

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2012, 05:01:10 am »
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:36:14 am by nzakeral »

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:13 am »
Yes. Anybody who looks up to anything greater than themselves, no matter what that something is, will always be a victim to one degree or another.

And being an atheist doesn't save you from that mind set. Most people I know who say they are atheist have a tendency to lean toward science, and science and its objective view puts the individual in a universe of isolated objects that exert varying degrees of influence on other objects. That would seem to make sense, right? There is me and there is you, separated by space, therefore distance, which equates to time. Now if you're three feet in front of me, I could use my force (my capacity to move) to close the distance between us and hit you, or if I'm unsure of the force you command, pick up a rock and throw it at you. The degree to which you're affected by that action will depend on the level of force you can utilize to counter my energy. Either way, in the view of science, I am "affecting" you. But WHY am I affect you...what is the meaning of the action? All science can do is examine the other causal events that led to us being three feet in front of each other, but that fails to elude to the meaning or the why.

So in comes religion... Here we can speculate on a grand scale, and abandon the restrictive physical observations of the scientific world. Maybe you're being punished by god, and I am his instrument by which that punishment is being carried out. WHY? Perhaps you did something wrong. WHAT? I don't know. Do you know? Guess we're going to have to ask a priest, or some other religious authority to instruct us as to the meaning. But how do they know? What makes them so qualified? Special knowledge or instruction? If you want power to protect yourself, wouldn't it be a good idea if you could learn that special knowledge? How do you qualify?

Perhaps it's your karma to be hit by that rock. Why? Let's find a guru, or some other mystic who can read your chakras and tell you what you did in a past life. But if it was your past life, then why don't you know? What special knowledge can you learn to know, and thereby release sufficient energy to divert the trajectory of that rock?

I could go on and on, but the point is, both religion and science take meaning away from the individual who experiences reality. Because power and force are conditions outside you that can oppose your will, then meaning must be searched for...outside yourself. Good luck with that! Such a position will always come down to the haves and the have nots. Who's the special one, the lucky one, the gifted one; who's the one with the power?? And how can YOU get such power? Religion seeks to manipulate a god, and science seeks to manipulate observable forces, both based on a premise that appears so obvious: you are separate from the reality you experience. That very premise is the common view of humanity, and its motivation behind all conceivable action.

I'm not going to tell you what to think. I'm just going to say that your answers are within.

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2012, 08:31:39 am »
zz
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:50:35 pm by nzakeral »

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2012, 08:39:56 am »
You have all the time in the world, don't you think? ;)

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2012, 09:49:38 am »
I will wait and see if Pure Bliss replies. Afterwards may I ask the moderators to PLEASE delete this thread?
I'm not very comfortable with having it here I say way to much stupid shit and I have got what I want out of it. I will continue searching for answers within and come back here in a month or so and let you know of my progress.
Thanks.

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2012, 02:43:12 pm »
Good afternoon (my French time that is!) Nzakeral,

Pure Bliss here. Good to see you posting. Well done. I see you making brilliant progress again, so just keep posting. There are no fools and no experts here, just different people with different experiences and different stuff to overcome so we can get comfortable and content with life again. So no need for deletion of posts (unless you ask Tiffany - moderator - to do so). On the contrary this works a bit line an online diary - look how many posts I have written, over 400, and every time I come on here I learn something new, either by writing myself about my process, or by seeing other people being courageously and blatantly honest about some aspect of self that isn't comfortable for them. And then there are the posts about significant gains, which keep us all focused on our own next breakthrough.

Now, lets look at your original post for today.
Little update - Lvl 2 progress is going ok - I like lvl 2 over lvl 1.

Nzakeral, this is good and important. Well done. You are still on track, using BrainEv as prescribed, progressing through level 2, which introduces deeper, slower brainwave frequencies than level 1 - so you are getting fitter, brain-fitter, CONGRATULATIONS. You like level 2 better too, excellent. Give yourself some praise and recognition for having a goal and finding the discipline to move towards it day by day - most people cannot even do that.

I can't find the intro videos can anyone link me to them?

I'll go look and see if I can find the link. And then come back and paste it in.

I am still getting this heat thing every day pretty much and at least once every time I do brainev . I am still clueless in regards to it. It just pisses me off. I monitor my thoughts like you say and my mind just goes crazy and I end up confused and pissed off.

Here is a big win for you already from BrainEv, so don't forget to look at it.

In my opinion, BrainEv is exposing you to a whole spectrum of healthy, healing brainwave frequencies. Some of us, definitely me - and perhaps you to hazard a speculative guess - for reasons perhaps genetic, perhaps environmental (painful past experiences in my case) get stuck on a couple of frequencies, which I call beta frazzle, which feel awful, horrendous (the living Hell you alluded to). If our general mind-state is predominantly beta frazzle we view the whole world through a beta frazzle lens/goggles. Happily for both of us, we have hit on BrainEv, which, to use an astronomy metaphor, has the power to knock us out of our painful, repetitive, scary beta frazzle orbit. It knocks us off the beta frazzle orbit by introducing the full gamut of brainwave frequencies. BrainEv sessions can feel like mental workouts sometimes, or like relaxing sessions at the spa, where we can unwind a little, perhaps for the first time in years.

In a nutshell, "I am still clueless. It just pisses me off. I monitor my thoughts like you say and my mind just goes crazy and I end up confused and pissed off." this is a perfect example of the pain beta frazzle induces. I know this mind state like the back of my hand. I promise you that regular use of BrainEv has TOTALLY CURED ME OF IT. That is my promise. If I have spent 10 minutes in beta frazzle in the past 6 months, I'd be surprised.

Nzakeral, your job at the moment is to get to recognise beta frazzle when you experience it. It is a brainwave frequency, nothing more, nothing less (somewhere in high, jagged beta range). Admittedly it feels like Hell, but the good news is wider access to more brainwave frequencies, such as alpha, theta and delta, over a few months, all of which you are getting from BrainEv, will retrain your brain to utilise the most appropriate and helpful frequency depending on situations as they occur.

Your second task is to use BrainEv six days on, one day off, for 4 weeks and then up a level. Monitor how the sessions are going. If you are tense and upset and beta-frazzled, do something to calm you down prior to a session (maybe vigorous exercise, or stretching/yoga, or deep breathing, anything to be calm and relaxed and receptive to the new frequencies.

I am still getting this heat thing every day pretty much and at least once every time I do brainev . I am still clueless in regards to it. It just pisses me off.

Now here is a new side of the problem. First you spent significant time in Hell due to beta frazzle. Second, you have this "heat thing" that upsets you, and your brain is currently trained to deliver yet more beta-frazzle every time you find something you hate, fear, resist, worry about. A viscious circle.

Nzakeral, what you need to cope with the "heat thing" is RELIABLE DATA. Look, your poor brain is searching, searching, searching to help you out. Your brain has tried to explain this phenomenon to you, but without sufficient reliable (=expert) data, it comes back "clueless" and "pissed off". You have a creative brain, it even evaluates whether Mercury being Retrograde can have an effect on body strength/fitness, but then it was no longer retrograde and the weakness continued. See, you are desperately searching for reliable data.

1) Please, go to a doctor. Just to access data. You don't have to accept the data, but a good doctor can at least eliminate immediate health issues.
2) It could be psychosomatic - (me speculating here, so NOT reliable data), so again BrainEv will be your ally, as it tends to bring up anything within us that requires healing.
3) Observe the "heat thing", don't let it terrorise you (send you into beta frazzle state). Learn to watch it. Let it take its course. Don't fight it. I am sure you have to accept it, befriend it, be totally intimate with it, before you can heal it.

Everyday since starting brainev I feel lethargic and weak and pretty much just want to sleep all day. I thought this had something to do with Mercury in retrograde but nothing has changed and Mercury is no longer in retrograde. I am still able to hit the weights three times a week (just!) It feels like I've smoked some terrible indica weed or something 24/7. I actually feel like..numbness in my limbs yet I don't even smoke and haven't done any drugs at all in this lethargic period.  :-[

This is a bit speculative, because I am not you. However, it is a possible explanation that meshes with some of the stuff I have been reading on exposure to calming, relaxing alpha, theta and delta frequencies. If you are wound tight as a ball of string, immersed in jagged, painful, repetitive beta-frazzle, well, relaxation and calm and s.....l.....o.....w frequency brainstates will feel..... well..... pretty slow. I know that our body (which includes our muscles, which will have a direct effect on strength and may feel like lethargy) reacts directly to slow, deep frequencies by falling asleep. It is possible for the body to fall asleep on us, while the mind is awake. Perhaps BrainEv is doing a good job, your body is a faster learner (and so is relaxing) than your mind (which is still busy-busy)? In a nutshell, you have already indicated you work out three times a week - not too bad I would think, certainly better than no workouts. Your body is indicating a need for sleep and rest. Well, listen to it. Get more sleep and rest. Sleep and rest  also are times when the brain naturally produces nice, deep, slow frequencies of theta and delta, so you will further give your brain a holiday from beta-frazzle.

That's all for now, Nzakeral. Let me know how this all 'sits' with you. Take heart, you are doing so so so well. All will be well. Here is to the time when you look back at beta frazzle and shake your head at how differently your brain behaves now. I did it. So will you. Just work the BrainEv program. Keep posting. Love Pure Bliss - hug from France

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 11:30:36 pm »
Well I went to the Doctor today, lol. She was clueless and had never seen anyone describe anything similar. haha.

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012, 07:50:46 am »
Well done, Nzakeral.
You have APPROPRIATE DATA. It appears your doctor doesn't believe this is a medical condition. Good news for you. One avenue of research that you can close off. You are not physically ill.

Now you can start working on the psychological aspects. Get to know your overheating symptom intimately. There are lots of rewarding avenues to explore here, all of which will allow you to get to know your real self better (real self as opposed to unconscious beliefs and mini-programs that make us act the way we do in ways that don't serve us).

Well done for going to doc. I wasn't sure that you were really commited to getting to the bottom of this. You proved your determination and I am pleased for you. Steps in the right direction. And one of these steps will be a Giant Step, and then you will be getting places.

Proud of you and for you. Pure Bliss

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 03:29:40 am »
zz
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:50:52 pm by nzakeral »

nzakeral

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 07:33:35 am »
zz