Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: How to get results faster  (Read 12138 times)

sean101

• View Profile
How to get results faster
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:04:24 am »
First of all... Hi everybody :D (heads up i dont bother with grammar and ect, just try to get across point) lol
UPDATE: 8/25/2011
Question regarding how much is too much to Bill Harris....
http://www.trans4mind.com/holosync/faq.html#toomuch

EDIT: if you are considering doing this make sure you read everything! and post your questions. I do not make this stuff up ask for proof and I will go the extra mile to  link the evidence. and if there is anybody that disagrees  lets be respectfual, NOT ARRAGANT amd not flame and and i will glady debate my point :)
Edit: turns out i was wrong... you can overwork your brain... lol its ok though The amount of time I suggested is not enough to do that however in this article it explaines how the brain has its limits and how neurons after extensive work may become weary and need rest, based off who was constantly working her brain 18 hours a day (However it appears that brainwave entrainment can't  possibly cause damage to the brain even if excessive amounts of listening according to Bill Harris (founder of holosync) But say we ignore what he says.. listening 2 hours to maybe three most likely isn't equivelant to that. But to just play it safe read the article.. they suggest brain aiding vitamins.. such as vitamin c, niacin (B3), L glutamac. Other great ways in addition are to eat salmon,cocco beans,blueberries which are GREAT brain aids to make sure your neurons and transmitters stay top notch. Also there are plenty of brain vitamins out there, one I know of is neuro ps which works great from expiriences and they have double blind studies to prove it, but there are many more. So ignore my other parts of the post that say you can't overwork your brain.. techniqually you can..  just stick under 2 hours of listening to play it safe, and if you aren't experiencing headaches don't worry about trying out 3. anyways Here is the article on the brain :

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article/Migraines---Symptom-Of-Brain-Strain/538042

I know what Brainev says suggest how you use the program and they are wise in doing so.. however I would like to open others up to door ways as that is what this prgram is intended for... . and I would like to say brainev is one of the most powerful binaural products out there lol just had to say cause i appreciate yal :)

I have looked around the forum and love everyone as they seem so helpful lol sooo i would like to be of help.

Heads up there is a way to train your brain faster although it might induce much stress so there for if you aren't willing to sacrifice then look no further unless curious lol..

I am not saying oh listen to 6 hours of binaurals a day, as that just seems unnesseacry. And would induce EXTREME stress... if not a veteran ( if a veteran you would NOT want to listen to theta (or anything deeper) for more than 30 minutes depedning on the person which is extremly hard to say and only you would know )
But that maybe an hour or or even 3! can help you learn faster. THE BRAIN has no muscle so you CAN'T over work it. However binaural is compared to as being a steroid to the mind so it can especially cause side effects with too much use. ( anywhere from constant mild to extreme or here and there headaches, lack of sleep, increased heart rate, lol I can add more you see the risk...

Although you can nullify the effects by listening to the SAME program over and again. ( The reason being is that the brain might just become so used to the frequency carrier that it has no effect, and other products use different frequency carriers.. problem solved :D although it is possible one might use the same so check just to be safe :)........ )  But this just means you would need to trade off on other different binaural product which i know is not recomened by brainev lol which in a way makes sense since brainev trains your brain each session with different frequency carriers and levels of state ( secondary and thirdly persuasions if you will) HOWEVER listening to your brainev one hour then a different product 1 after or whenever IS NOT near enough to counter the benifits. However I still suggest a day of rest as it can be important. ( reason being the day off your body can take off the stress and just go into repair mode ( I know i said the brain aint a muscle but that don't mean it doesn't need a break... its like you going to bench and instead of just an average workout you do a stronger one which is more exhausting)

JUST A REMINDER AGAIN !!!!:

listening to about 2 to 3 hours a day CAN induce headaches, tense body, lack of sleep! ect... anywhere from moderate to extreme. so if you try what i state and it is appearing too much for you to handle immediatly stop.!!!

Anyways thats it guys and I am looking forward to hearing replies, just wanted to help out :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:32:29 pm by sean101 »

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
Re: How to get results faster
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:37:39 pm »
Wazzup Sean101,

Thank you for sharing! Very interesting post you've made. As I told the Forum I've tried Brain Salon before sitting my BrainEV session and got incredible results so I know it is doable. What binaural beats are you doing with BrainEv, if you don't mind me asking, just for clarification and context purposes? It may be something I will try in the future as I am still a relative noob to BE. Inquiring minds want to know, please  ;D. Thanks in advance!!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:13:08 pm by AZ Warrior »
Sincerely and best regards,

AZ Warrior!

sean101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 03:53:03 am »
hey bra :D

yea I completely understand, I new to the game myself... however I have done a ton and ton of research....

the one I use on the side is something new called xphirience.... go check out his free sample on youtube. Just be aware his stuff is probbably the most potent I have ever tried! Personally the rubs me the right way ;) lol. he doesn't put down other companies to try to shine, and for his quality it is a great 24 bucks or something like that.Anyways... So please I don't want you to expirience too much at once, as his program is on 7.9 htz which is borderline alpha and theta.....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:54:54 am by sean101 »

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:18:20 am »
Hello Sean,
Thank you for the info.
Right now I think Brain Ev is providing exactly what I need, so I would be ill-advised to experiment to get more. I am happy with what I have right now. ;)
However, the future beckons and I look forward to even greater stretches. Thank you for sharing - this is exactly what I was hoping for when I wrote my post a few days ago. Lots of people on this forum have great wisdom and knowledge. Lets share it!
Much appreciated, enjoy Brain Ev

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 11:46:48 am »
There are better ways to get faster results than listening to more than the suggested amount of entrainment. I am fairly sure I read in the instructions that if you want to also meditate without entrainment during the day that there is no limit to how much time you can put in. If you don't like meditating in silence you could try a nature sounds CD or some chanting.

Alternate nostril breathing from Hatha Yoga is good. Bill Harris - Holosync, Centerpointe - suggests it and adds that any exercise designed to help the brain hemispheres work together is also good. He teaches something called a cross crawl involving layingon your back and moving your arms and legs. Alternate nostril breathing is supposed to be helpful for the purpose of getting your brain hemispheres to work together better. These help with reducing resistance to change, so you can get more done in less time.

Anything that helps your health in general is good for getting results from meditation more quickly. A good diet, exercise, and plenty of sleep. Avoid alcohol, smoking, and junk food because these put stress on the body and deplete resources. These are the things that everyone knows about but not everyone does.

For making the most progress in the least time, though, if you have people around you to support your efforts that is best of all. By this I mean people to make sure your bills get paid, people to make sure you eat, and people to take care of anything in general that you would ordinarily do for yourself. The fewer responsibilities you have to keep up, the more time and energy you have to put into meditation and the more you can push yourself. This is the purpose of a meditation retreat. Generally they last for a fixed duration and the trick is to keep your gains from them while moving back into living your regular life with your regular responsibilities. Even taking a long weekend to practice for extended hours can be helpful, and it isn't too difficult for most people to get away that long. That is, with the support of people they can trust and rely on. A few weeks is better. A few months is really good. A couple of years is ideal. The longer you are away the harder it is to bring back what you gain when you return to your life. Really, it all comes down to how much money you have and how long you can afford to be away.

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 03:05:47 pm »
Very interesting thread!

In general, we recommend sticking to one session per day, for six days per week.

Results generally don't come *that* much quicker by "overclocking."

If you want to use more temporary brainwave entrainment sessions, we suggest something like the Brain Salon range. These will give you short term boosts, whilst not interfering with your longer term BWE program. Check http://brainsalon.com/

I think meditation is one of those things where it's tempting to allow the "microwave, buy-it-now, 60-second news" mindset to kick in -- but don't. BrainEv is already lightspeeds ahead of basic meditation. You don't need to speed it up too much further :)

Just a side story for your reference... when I first got involved in the brainwave world, I played an early recording on loop continuously whilst working all day. I didn't even believe it worked... until I absolutely could NOT get to sleep the entire night. My brain was completely overstimulated. That was one of the first triggers to me that something was happening, and ultimately lead me to working with BrainEv, and replying to this thread :)

So I guess overloading isn't ALWAYS bad :P

sean101

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:09 pm »
lolol yes.. the same thing happened to me, I would say i believed it worked like maybe 60% and rest was doubt... but oh my geez! i couldn't sleep neither and just felt stuff in my head lol and eventually slept for like 4 hours. then the next night I wasn't going to risk it so I got drunk and sure as hell fell my ass to sleep lol

and thanks for the info inedible, I noticed that i tend to meditate better when it just comes naturally such as you suggest with using your nose. I also hear and know deep meditation is easliy achieved when you breath but don't even notice you are which has happened to me lots.

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 11:21:36 pm »
Interesting post!

I get terrible headaches if I listen to BrainEv twice in one day.  It's not an experience I would wish to repeat willingly!

-Tiffany

Deforge

• Don't claim to know what you don't know.
    • View Profile
    • nz handbags
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 06:27:15 am »
Now I would like to offer what I need brain EV, so I would be unwise to experiment to get more. However, the future beckons, I look forward to even greater extension.

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 03:13:58 pm »
Hey Sean101,

I tried the sample--it was pretty cool! Thx for the heads up. I may pursue it further after I finish BrainEV. This is a great thread--who knew. Lol

AZ Warrior!

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 05:17:25 pm »
It is unfortunate that the general feeling is that it isn't a good idea to try to go faster than the suggested schedule.

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 05:32:55 pm »
Dear Inedible,

Please explain? I do 1-3 hours of meditation daily in addition to BrainEV and occasionally use Brain Salon. Due to my disability, that is all the (physical) pain I can handle at present. I agree ideal would be 16 hours of meditation daily or more. Practical though? I used to do all day meditations (20/24 in meditation) on my own pre-disabled, not at retreats though. I hope one day to do it again. I value your input as I'm sure others do. I try to recommend add 15 min/week to your schedule, and do it myself, for those who desire.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:07:19 pm by AZ Warrior »

AZ Warrior!

sean101

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 09:18:34 pm »
It is unfortunate that the general feeling is that it isn't a good idea to try to go faster than the suggested schedule.

Well I do completely understand why Brainev says to only use once a day, because there are many post where people are panicking just from the intended schedule... however I completely agree with you about meditation without binaurals. and in general I don't see harm with going for another session, 1 hour.. not too bad but hey thats only if you want to risk it. for about 5 days i was listening about 4-5 hours at most on some and three on 1 or 2 days. Am I freaking out no... lol alothough some in my case might, I have had trouble sleeping although i still can but it is only about for 3 or 4hours. which some claim is normal for them while just listening 30 minutes as the progam intended.. so there for you have it, they just want everyone to have a smooth sail ( well as much as they can try ) BUT it would be great for others to meditate without the binaurals on the side for 30 minutes, if one wants results faster.

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 09:32:48 pm »
Lolol! I thought I was doomed to karma for not being Buddhist or a wandering hermit  ;)(I do Zen Buddhism practice, though, for the record for martial arts)!! What you said makes PERFECT sense now. I only did the extended meditations (20 hrs/day) on occasions and it was hard then. (EDIT: Results were incredible, though!) Getting old cause my body doesn't do what it used to (haha :)). Time to trade up for a new one, I guess.)

I've run the BrainEV program twice in a day, too, due to interruptions by my kid and whatnot. I didn't have bad reactions either, but I guess it is different for each person (subjective). Thanks for clarifying (see below). I absolutely agree with you about going the extra mile. The more you do the greater the results in less time--in whatever you wish to pursue.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:33:27 am by AZ Warrior »

AZ Warrior!

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 09:46:39 pm »
My point is that we are all individuals and we have to decide how much is right for us. For some it might be extra sessions of BrainEv. For some it might be regular meditation without BrainEv. Maybe some people will want to add some kind of prayer or energy work. Astral projection and lucid dreaming can be great fun. Just to make clear what I mean, it doesn't have to be meditation. A hobby like knitting or drawing might be perfect because creative outlets like that require a sort of sustained focus that helps with meditation. For that matter, writing worked miracles for me for resolving stuff in my head while keeping me from getting caught up in the same tired circles for months at a time. Some of the New Age stuff that I have read and listened to said that there are vast numbers of thoughts every day and something like ninety percent are the same as from the day before and the day before. This isn't so bad until you have to put it on paper like you would to explain it to someone else - because you obviously don't want to turn it into writing lines over and over like a grade school punishment.

Follow us on Twitter