Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level 1  (Read 730 times)

Tommyau

• View Profile
Level 1
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:58:07 am »
I am on the 2 second day and so far so good i guess the thing i just go to sleep and not sure if  that's normal ? Btw while i was listening to it i got called for something and i had to stop halfway through so do i start  listening to it all over again ?

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Level 1
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 05:54:16 pm »
It sounds like what you are experiencing is normal.

Sleepiness is a normal reaction to the entrainment sessions.  Sometimes this is brought on by the extreme relaxation that can occur.  Other times, it is a stress reaction from the brain in response to the entrainment.  Our program forces the brain to work in a way that it hasn't had to before and, like muscle, it will sometimes resist this activity at first.

Here are some tips that can help:

1) Try changing position from laying down to sitting up
2) Hold onto an object in a way that will allow you to drop it if you fall asleep.  Something like a pen or other small (non-breakable!) object works well.
3) You may want to try changing your position while listening or adjusting the volume up and down to see if you can find a way to keep awake.

-Tiffany

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level 1
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 08:33:35 pm »
Hey Tiffany,

This question/issue comes up a lot.  Maybe it should be added to the FAQs (sorry if it's already there, didn't notice it).  Even if someone doesn't read it and still posts the issue here, at least you'll have a detailed answer to cut and paste :)

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter