Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level 5  (Read 711 times)

Dale Wagner

• View Profile
Level 5
« on: January 18, 2015, 01:07:13 am »
I start Level 5 tomorrow and still have not noticed a real difference. I like listening (except Level 2) but have not had any real improvement in my thinking or feelings. In the last 4 months I do not believe that I have missed more than 2 days, which I made up, in the whole time. Have others had a similar experience? I have tried to post several times but either I didn't read the letters right or I got a strange thing saying that I could not post at this time. Thanks.

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
Re: Level 5
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 09:07:43 pm »
I??m sorry to hear that.  Well I??m in level 1 I have already started and Im on week 2, I felt amazing when I did the meditation (not later but in the moment)

How do you feel when you do the meditation? do you enjoy it? (Well you said that only level 2 not)

I know by experience that sometimes there are limiting beliefs that make you feel stuck like "change is bad", or "I can??t change".  Or sometimes we can??t see our own progress.

I??d like to say keep doing the work, watch and never give up until you have the kind of changes you want in your life (sometimes it is a good idea to hire a coach I have one and she had help me a lot)

Remember keep doing the program until the final step and then be honest with yourself Have it help me this program in someone?
If not say your body, ey body I did this for you but it didn??t work the way I have expected but I did it for you, and then feel proud of yourself and try another thing!!!

and remember if the program didn??t work for you request a refund!!!! and try another thing!!!
the best for you

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level 5
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:25:08 am »
Hi Dale,

I remember one of the early posters to this forum commenting that they did not notice any benefits until some point during level 5.
5.  Maybe you will be the same.  Or maybe it will be level 6.  Everyone is different.  And yes, it's even possible you will go all the way through and not notice anything. 

Do you have particular issues/areas you are looking for improvement in?  Or do you already "have it all together" but just figured, why not see if you can get better?

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter