Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level III - start of week two  (Read 770 times)

Dasa

• View Profile
Level III - start of week two
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:30:24 pm »
Hello:-)

Just started my second week of level III:-) this level is a little bit more challenging as I easily become nervous with my family members but fortunatelly I am able to control myself much sooner then before:-)

But what is more important is what happend to me this morning:-) As the alarm rang in the morning I was just in the middle of a dream. I turned off the alarm and simply continued in the same dream while I was fully aware that I just want to know how it will finish. So I watched the scene, like a movie, and then when I was satisfied just remembered myself that now it is time to wake up... It all took 7-8 minutes:-) it was a great feeling to be aware to this level and yes I know that there is also a higher level of such lucid dreams but I do not mind;-)

Btw. during the first week of level III I used to regularly fell asleep during the meditation and woke up after one hour. I hope that slowly this will not be an issue... In the worst case I will prolong this level:-)

This week I started to listen to Brainsalon and Nitrofocus during my working day and it really helps:-) i was reading an instruction today and normally I would get bored of all those info but with The sounds of Nitrofocus I stayed with the text and even enjoyed it:-))

Have a great day everybody!

Dasa

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level III - start of week two
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:23:48 pm »
Interesting experience.

Thanks for sharing.

Dasa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 06:56:59 pm »
Hi friends,

So I am already at level four which I really like much. I think that my productivity is really high, am more energetic. I do not know whether it is caused by the meditation but my eating habits changed radically. I am able to resist temptation to eat sweets or meat... It is a great feeling:-) and i can see the change inside out.

My level 3 was quite difficult experience, I did not have much memory flashbacks.. That was not an issue. Problem was an increased awareness of me, my behaviour and acting. I found myself to have awful demonstration skills, my communication of ideas was really poor and I even saw how boring I am... It was difficult to face all of this and to accept me as I am. I found a way To deal with it i think but definitely level 4 brought me much more peace of mind.

For the time being no miracle regarding my public speaking happend which is a pity. Still hoping that one day it will come. What is much better is my ability to come with innovative ideas and to accomplish things easily. Also am able to defend myself much better and to find arguments in debates.

Sometimes i think that not much changed but then i realize how easily i fly in work, with my family members and colleagues.

Thanks a lot for this programme:-)

Sorry if this text is not much consistent , just wrote things as they came to my mind:-)

Have a great day everybody!

Dasa

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 08:54:47 pm »
Very interesting.

My level 2 experience was similar to your level 3.  I became very aware of all the parts of my life that were not working.  Useful information, but a bit depressing at the same time!

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter