Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level three not going well.  (Read 889 times)

slojo

• View Profile
Level three not going well.
« on: August 02, 2014, 11:34:43 pm »
I just started level 3.  I LOVED the first two levels.  I went to such a calm relaxed space.  I have done three days of level 3 and so far, I don't feel any of the nice sensations I had with the first two levels.  I feel either bored or agitated.  Now, I admit that some stressful things are happening in my life right now but I was hoping level 3 would at least be soothing during this time.  I continue to hope it will get better...

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level three not going well.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 02:59:41 pm »
Hi slojo,

In my opinion:

You should be prepared to not find all levels as relaxing.  For me personally, I had a difficult time on level 2, but many people seem to have a difficult time with level 3.

How you should deal with this probably depends on your objective. 

If you are only looking for a relaxation/escape, you may want to stick with level 1 and/or 2 that seem to provide this for you, or maybe even try different relaxation meditations.

If you are looking for deeper "improvements" (whatever that may mean for you), you may want to persevere.  Especially as you have only just started level 3.  There are a bunch of reports of people having a hard time with this level at first, but adjusting fairly quickly.

Or perhaps you may want to stay with levels 1 and 2 until you resolve some of the stressful things in your life, then move on to level 3.

Best Regards,
Infinite

slojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 02:53:48 pm »
Thanks Infinite!

That was a great response.  I am going to keep at it...

JackieB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 08:25:55 am »
Hello even though I am very new to this, I feel you have to take into account that our mind is made up of all different emotional states and they dont have to all be good ones, so just embrace the negative with the positive, ying and yang, but keep the idea in your mind that to feel these emotions that your still moving forward to the place that you want to arrive.

Follow us on Twitter