Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Listening more than once a day  (Read 616 times)

lover_of_truth

• View Profile
Listening more than once a day
« on: September 27, 2014, 06:36:27 pm »
Hi,

I am on CD 1 right now: Transcendance.

I really enjoy the deep peace and calm it creates, and was wondering if I can use the CD to induce this calm more than once a day.

Would this be considered suitable and is it recommended?

Karim

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Listening more than once a day
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 03:09:41 pm »
It is not recommended.

For one thing, some people will become overwhelmed by the increased stimulus and end up having a negative reaction (see the recent posts by DrLove2008).

For another, part of the point of this particular program is to learn how to shift into these states on your own.  Using the CD as a crutch is counterproductive to that.  Concentrate on the feelings/experience you have while listening, then try to recreate them on your own at another time of day.  One way you could do so is by creating a "trigger".  For instance, we've all seen pictures of people meditating while touching the tips of their thumbs to the tips of their ring fingers.  Try doing this when you are having the experience you wish to re-create later and anchor the idea into your mind that when you do this, you will shift back into that experience.  Later in the day, sit back, close your eyes, set the intent to have the experience, and re-touch the tips of your thumbs to the tips of your ring fingers.  You can, of course, choose a different physical "trigger" if you wish.  Just make sure you only use it when "training" or "re-creating" this experience, otherwise you'll dilute the effect.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter