Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Re-using BrainEv  (Read 741 times)

Marg

• View Profile
Re-using BrainEv
« on: March 10, 2016, 07:44:17 am »
Hello There

I used the BrainEv programme in2014 but after the 6 months I didn't go back to it.

I have just completed the 12 months of Zen12 and was wondering where to go from here.

I thought that I would like to do the BrainEv again and wondered if you recommend me starting it from scratch or just doing a week of each disc?

Thank you in advance
Kind regards
Marg

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Re-using BrainEv
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 01:56:12 am »
Hi Marg,

If it were me, I would start from scratch.  I personally did two rounds (starting from scratch the second time) without about a year in between.  While the overall experience was not as "strong" as the first time, one week surely would not have been enough.  Also, Zen12 is not as powerful/doesn't go as deep, so I don't think it would "spoil" any potential results from another round of BrainEv (at least not after the first couple of levels).

Best Regards
Infinite

Marg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 11:42:43 pm »
Hi Infinite

Thanks for answering my message. I will start from scratch as you suggested.

I realise the forum wasn't really the place to ask my question but when I tried to send a message to the support address, it wasn't recognised.

Thanks again
Kind regards
Marg

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 12:47:05 am »
The second time through is better than the first. You can go deeper.

Generally speaking, where to go after the next round of BrainEv depends on how much you want to spend.

Marg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 12:39:17 am »
Thank you for your comments Inedible. I'm looking forward to this second time around.

Kind regards
Marg

Follow us on Twitter