Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Neuro Progmmer 3 And BrainEv  (Read 2006 times)

A96

• View Profile
Neuro Progmmer 3 And BrainEv
« on: January 14, 2011, 11:38:58 pm »
Well i just came across this site and was wondering it looks kinda good and has alot of features. So does BrainEV do all of these things that supposedly NP3 does?

The only two things that intrigued me was the achieve lasting personal change(which i am unsure of but answered many times on here but i have not been able to get a clear answer) and the tab screenshots showed a file called studying - learning.

Also is NP3 Hypnosis or Mediation because in some religions it is forbidden (Hypnosis). But i also like the fact that BrainEv is meditation :)

Does the BrainEv also have long lasting change ?

NOTE I AM NOT PUTTING BRAINEV DOWN I THINK ITS A FANTASTIC PROGRAM, JUST WANT TO GET YOUR OPINIONS

Thank You :)

Tarek

• View Profile
    • How to meditate
Re: Neuro Progmmer 3 And BrainEv
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:21:30 am »
hmmm...

What does NP3 do?
Also what is the difference, in your mind, between hypnosis and meditation?
I am just very very curious. Which religion prohibits hypnosis?

A96

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 05:41:34 pm »
NP3 has a variety of brainwave entrainment to listen to but im guessing BrainEV does all that.
The religion the prohibits is Islam but in some cases its alright, but i am not very religious but i follow by beliefs thanks for understanding

arjan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 08:20:19 pm »
yes indeed, brainev is also doing that ;)

Etayla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:52 am »
Hi, I dont know NP3 but I do trust the technology in BrainEV. There are no subliminal messages, no hypnotic techiques. Each disk has a wonderful soundscape of natural water and wind sounds, beneath which are overlaid the brain entrainment frequencies.

The web site www .brainev .com is very informative, and the money-back guarantee if you try it and decide it's not for you is more than enough.

Good luck.

Peter

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 11:00:27 am »
NP3 is a new version of NP2, and the NP series is more advanced than Brain Sound Studio, which I have. I also have Mind Stereo. The point of these programs is to give you a way to make your own tools at home, giving you as much control as possible with the experience. The company which makes it has its own forum, and they are very helpful if you want to take control over your own entrainment experience by making your own. You even have the option of selling what you make, as the professional (licensed versions) are not much more expensive than the regular ones and you just have to have the right to use the background files you use. However, in general, the people at the forum seem to look down on people who choose to buy a pre-made packaged series like BrainEv. Or worse, holosync. Just my experience. I didn't have the confidence, understanding, and selection of background files to make my own. I tried it, and saw that I was better off meditating without entrainment than using anything I could create.

A96

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 06:37:33 pm »
Thank You for that very informative but i shall stay with brainev :)

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 01:16:52 pm »
I would say that tools such as Neuro-Programmer are actually pretty powerful, and very interesting :)

I know some of the people behind the site, such as the founder Adam, and have great respect for their abilities.

Craig Tice was previously second-in-command to Adam, and actually helped to develop Level 7 of the Brain Evolution System, and the Brain Salon series. You can hear audio interviews with him on our support site at http://support.brainev.com/

The problem is that most people don't *truly* understand brainwave entrainment, and so doing it themselves raises more questions than answers, more problems than solutions.

Do you really want to reinvent the wheel? Will you be missing out on special features by being a DIY enthusiast?

It's really up to you.

If you think that you have the knowledge, NP3 can be brilliantly powerful. If you're unsure, then go with something that has been designed *for you* - by experts.

Follow us on Twitter