Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: so helpful to me! What do you think?  (Read 871 times)

magnoliaz

• View Profile
so helpful to me! What do you think?
« on: July 09, 2015, 12:32:36 am »
I love this study and it has helped me in so many ways. I am calmer and more centered to say the least. What have you found beneficial in this practice?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: so helpful to me! What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 02:06:36 am »
Glad you're enjoying it.  My experiences are documented throughout these message boards, but I would say the biggest thing is an increased ability to "get over" things and return to a normal state faster after getting "knocked off center."

magnoliaz

• View Profile
Re: so helpful to me! What do you think?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 03:44:22 am »
I am using this practice to learn how to reach no thought mindful awareness as taught in Buddhism. It is so great to have these short periods of actual no thought. it is relaxing and feels like open spaciousness. The more I use Brainev the more I want to use brain ev. I think I am addicted! No just kidding but there is not a day that goes by without my spending that half hour with Brainev now. I feel that the effects of Brainev is cumulative as I continue to be increasingly able to be in no thought mindful awareness not only while listening but also all through my day!  I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Thanks! What are your results?

Follow us on Twitter