Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: starting disc 2  (Read 665 times)

Alchemist

• View Profile
starting disc 2
« on: July 06, 2013, 05:43:12 pm »
Im jumping over to this board for the remainder of my journy with this system.  I reaped immense bendfit from disc 1  I listened to disc 2 for the first time last night  I found myself getting quite annoyed by the bells as there was one pargicular bell that made the area of my third eye vibrate, middle of forehead  something I'll have to work on.  lowering volume seemed to work. 

I am excited to work my way through it though.  After disc 1 I found that my over active mind, full of negative thoughts about me an others, slowed to a near stop.  Now, evdn if they do come up they dont last long.  Residual anger and resentment have all but disappeared and can't be held long in my mind.

I have high expectations for this program and what I sish to get from it.  One ghing I hope to accomplish is discernment.  To control my own mind and not be so willing to hand it over to another and adopt their ideas without questioning them or surrendering my own ideas  I also trust I will develop a "trust" in my own thinking and thereby my own actions.  I'm also looking to find "balance".  By that I mean to integrate my positive nature with my negative nature.

Please excuse my poor spelling and syntax.  Doing this in galaxy tab 2 typing one fingered.  I really am educated. :D

Dreamer

• View Profile
Re: starting disc 2
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 02:31:14 pm »
Alchemist,

You are far from alone on finding the bells annoying. Annoying or pleasant, the thing that rather surprises me it that no one seems to be indifferent to them.
one pargicular bell that made the area of my third eye vibrate, middle of forehead  something I'll have to work on.  lowering volume seemed to work.
I will say I have never had an experience quite like that, but I did have a sort of chakra cleansing experience. Do you think there is something in the domain of the third eye that you need to work on? You did mention wanting to gain discernment, do you think the two are related?

I hope you gain as many benefits from disk 2 as you did from disk 1.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Alchemist

• View Profile
Re: starting disc 2
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 11:20:24 pm »
I too think that there is nefative energy that nedds to be released.  I also think that disc 1 started, and set ghe stage for more of that ss I move through the series.  Its just that one bell in particular creates ghis vibration in the middld of my forehead.   Its felt behind my skull not on the skin. It's not unpleasant as much as peculiar.  At this point the bells are not as annoying, even after three days.  I still try to listen twice a day.  I plan on trhjng a sensory deprivationtank jn the near ffuture.  Im hoping that helps expedite this process and release somd negative energy.

Im still in my infancy with meditating.  Much to learn and unlearn at the same time, old thinking, old beliefs having to be let go and new thinking introduced.

I appreciate your posts and encouragement.   Im in ghix for the long haul.   :D

Follow us on Twitter