Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: What is collective unconscious in a manner of Delta brain waves ?  (Read 47512 times)

nirav8miles

• """ EveryThing Is Energy"""
    • View Profile
My Dearest Souls

Hope all of you are doing awesome Progress in BES.

My doubt is regarding the concept of ""Collective unconscious"". I tried to read about that, but in laymen term i am not getting the proper meaning of it in depth.

If any one can enlightened me regarding this term.

Love & Light  :)

Nirav

ganesubu

• View Profile
Re: What is collective unconscious in a manner of Delta brain waves ?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 02:23:53 pm »
Well Nirav,
Your search is a treasure to find.
A treasure inside everyone of us.
Collective Unconscious! well to describe it, I dont have direct experience but still I have some theoretical Knowledge.
Some call it God! and Some call it The Universal Mind!
Let me come from the basics..
First you have conscious mind- which is right now processing and you have direct access..

Next comes the sub conscious mind- which is deep within your conscious mind. One have to silence our conscious mind in order to access the Sub conscious mind.
All the processing of your conscious mind will have little effect on your subconscious mind. You wont have direct  contact with your sub conscious mind unless you quiet your Con-Mind through Meditation, Self Hypnosis, etc.
All the memories (Permanent) are stored here in SC Mind.
Your behavior, your emotions, your responding pattern, your character are because of the programmings made in your SC Mind.

Collective Unconscious is the Universal Mind. Your behavior wont affect the Universal Mind, But the Universal Mind will affect your Mind in a positive way.
We all Collectively have a single Mind known as Universal Mind. You have knowledge about Everything when you are in tune with this Universal Mind.
That is why Many enlightened people says, "Everything you need is already within you"

That is what I need to tell you... Information varies, But the knowledge is same...
Thats not all.. You had your igniter.. Now you have to lighten yourself by the search of knowledge... Eventually Enlightenment will be your path..

With Love
Ganesh
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 02:27:26 pm by ganesubu »

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: What is collective unconscious in a manner of Delta brain waves ?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 07:34:17 pm »
Nice post, Ganesh!
I especially liked the concept you so colourfully expressed in the first two lines.
It is so exciting to read all you new guys posting on the forum because you are bringing a multitude of new perspectives and personal experiences. So much knowledge here..... I love it!
Enjoy the adventure, Pure Bliss

Follow us on Twitter