Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: What next?  (Read 983 times)

MetalMan

• View Profile
What next?
« on: January 12, 2015, 09:37:46 pm »
So I'm almost finished with level 6 of the Brain EV program.

After I finish up in a few days, how long will I have to wait before I can start using brainwave entrainment from different companies again? I have neuro programmer and I used to do those entrainment sessions before I started Brain EV almost 6 months ago...

As for my progress with level 6, it's been a difficult journey to say the least. I've had quite a challenge trying to stay focused and keep my mind clear. Even more so than with level 5. It feels like it's been forever since I've felt my brain moving while using the material, but it's all good.

I am still going to keep meditating. As long as I'm doing it right, I have nothing to worry about.

Anyway, if someone could answer me and let me know when I can resume using other BWE programs, that'd be great.
Thanks.

MetalMan

• View Profile
Re: What next?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 10:02:40 pm »
BUMP!

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 10:54:08 pm »
My response got eaten, it looks like. You are almost done with BrainEv so anything you would switch to can be considered a short term program. Short term programs are acceptable combined with BrainEv. You can add anything you want to switch to right away, given enough time in your day, and just plain switch as soon as you are done with BrainEv sessions.

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 05:43:37 pm »
It would be great if you can tell us a little bit about your experiences with the system maybe your testimonio!!1
What about buying the 7 level if you love the entire program?
They say it is the next level of the program if you consider good the program, it would be great idea to have the level 7!!!!1

MetalMan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 05:49:19 pm »
This whole time while using brain EV I have been using the traditional method of meditation by monitoring my breath...

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time according to the program?

Also, I hear that some people decided to take the course again after about a year or so. Do you recommend that, and can you take the course again while also doing traditional mindfulness meditation as a supplement when you're not listening to the program?

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 10:42:18 pm »
Traditional mindfulness practice with the breath combines very well with entrainment in general. It is a good way to help stay alert as you go into the deeper frequencies.

Taking a year off is good. When you finish, you will still find the benefits keep coming and that development doesn't just stop even if you don't do anything else. When you go back to it - if you choose to - it will be much better the next time around.

The traditional mindfulness work will probably be your main source of development. Because it gives you the ability to work moment to moment and it lets you respond to the exact condition your mind is in at the moment, you can adapt what you are doing in ways that aren't possible with a recording.

MetalMan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 08:31:08 pm »
Cool. Well in that case I guess I'll take some time off.

Maybe I'll start up again in November.

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 01:38:30 am »
congratulations for your determination.  Now you are an example for us

a question, are you going to try level 7?

MetalMan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 02:33:24 am »
I might try level 7, but probably won't.

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 05:25:57 pm »
Can I ask why? Thanks

Follow us on Twitter