Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Zen 12  (Read 2468 times)

amg6262

• View Profile
Zen 12
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:51:21 am »
Hi, I am frequently getting emails from Karl about Zen12. Does anyone know, is this something I should be using in conjunction with BrainEv.  (I am only on level 1 and just two weeks in) or should I wait until I have finished by BrainEv programme? I am very new to this and starting to get confused.

regards Mandy
Mandy G

jsteve01

• View Profile
Re: Zen 12
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 04:40:26 am »
I'd like to know as well

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Zen 12
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 02:32:33 pm »
I'm sure Tiffany will be here to give us the official stance from the company soon....

In the meantime:

I would not recommend doing both at the same time.  This stands in conjunction with the official recommendation not to do another "long term" entrainment program while doing BrainEv.

BrainEv is a much more powerful "Brain Training" program.  Zen 12 is a simple meditation program.

I have both programs.  I went through BrainEv first (Zen 12 didn't exist at the time).  Why do I use Zen 12 after BrainEv?  Because sometimes it's just easier to fit that 12 minutes into my day (although that ramps up to 20 minutes by the last level), and it doesn't have to be every day.  I'm still using level 2 and not really in a rush to move through the program (both because I don't need it having gone through BrainEv, and because I'm kind of partial to the Alpha states anyway). 

For people who have a difficult time with the higher intensity of BrainEv, it could be worthwhile to do Zen 12 first.  It's a "gentler" program and would allow for you to get used to the different brainwave frequencies more slowly before moving on to the more "turbo charged" effects of BrainEv.

All that being said, both programs stand on their own, and there is no need to purchase both unless you want to.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter